Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 11

Discussion: Can anyone help (Sorry for the English)

Can anyone help (Sorry for the English)

Hey everyone...

I'm interested in purchasing a server (It's a great deal, I can't find a deal like this anywhere) and I was wondering if anyone could translate the order page to English for me? I tried free web translators, and they oly traslate the first order page, when I click the "Next" button, the page is in French, and I don't understand it at all.

Also:

Does this service take PayPal?

And:

I'm from the US, does this service allow people from the US to use it's services (I know dedibox.fr only allows French residents, and Dediboxworld is out of my budget).

Sorry if there's a place to go for pre-sales support, but I can't read the links very well so terribly sorry if I seem very stupid.

Thanks.

Membre

Re : Can anyone help (Sorry for the English)

Paypal : no

US resident allowed : yes (not like dedibox)

Be careful with Kimsufi, this is a very chip offer with very limited technical support.

Order page :

- 1 - you have to choose the rent duration of your server (1/3/6/12 month(s))
    - 2 - Check the little box if you need the RAID option on your server.
    - 3 - Choose an OS and it language (if available)

So you can go to the second step of the order process (identification). If you already have NIC handle you just need to pay to complete your order.
    Dernière modification par Archi 08/12/2006 à 09h25 Motif: correction

Membre

in other case, juste create your NIC HANDLE

(on ne sait jamais )

Thanks a bunch for the help guys!

Membre

Arrow Re : Can anyone help (Sorry for the English)

You have the english version of the ovh.fr website but can't find the KimSufi dedicated server's offert !?...
    Get Your WebSite Hit Listed Our FREE services more 2 come...
    [ ichiDESK ] is a member of Host-Tracker ~ We are also a PREMIUM MEMBER @ WHT

Membre

Citation Envoyé par hosteur Voir le message
    You have the english version of the ovh.fr website but can't find the KimSufi dedicated server's offert !?...
    Sans vouloir t'embéter, si tu va regarder les offres de la versions anglaise, tu a:

Code:
    Celeron
    Speed 	2,6 GHz
    Hard disk 	1 x 40 Go
    Hard disk type 	IDE
    RAM 	128 Mo
    Network card 	100 Mbps
    Initial bandwidth 	10 Mbps
    Bandwidth after one year 	20 Mbps
    Pour un superplan... De la a dire que les offres ne sont pas a jour

Onet

P.S. For redsfans4, I just explain to hosteur that the english site is not up-to-date. Please don't look at his url

P.S2: Don't be sorry for your language. I think that it's necessary to have some minimum knowledge in english if we want to have a web server. The most documentation and instruction are in english. And when I look that somme people who rent a server don't understand anything in english, I think that they must start with this . I know tha t my english is not very good, but I can read and understand a english documentation. it's not necessary to speak "british english", but I.T. english, yes
    Dernière modification par onet 08/12/2006 à 11h25
    Entraide != assistanat // www.google.com // guides.ovh.com // RTFM
    Plus d'infos: http://www.olivierlange.com

Membre

+1 with your PS2

(not the playstation !!!!)

==> okey, i'm going out...

Hello,

Thanks for all your help men/women.

I ordered the server earlier today, and I read a thread on here about people from the US may not be allowed to order Kimsufi? I was able to complete the order with the US Selected as my country and my credit card was charged, so will it go through and I will get the server or will the refund my money or neither or does anyone know?

Thanks.

Membre

Since recently, you can not order a kimsufi if you are note from Swiss, France or Belgium.

I don't know what append now with your payement, but I think that you will be refund. Be patient, or contact the society to know what it's really!

Onet
    Entraide != assistanat // www.google.com // guides.ovh.com // RTFM
    Plus d'infos: http://www.olivierlange.com

Maybe OVH has not fully implemented their new policy yet? It is likely that if your payment went through (actual money withdrawn from your account), you will get access to the server you ordered for the duration you ordered. However, you might very well find yourself unable to renew a few months from now.
    Kimsufi « Bon Plan » à 10 € par mois // Rack 80A11 au Canada // Propulsé par Ubuntu Server 12.04.3 LTS
    Atom D425 « Pineview » à 1,8 GHz (1 core, 2 threads) — 4 Go de RAM DDR3 à 800 MHz — 1 disque dur SATA III de 2 To

Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages