We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Windows os for PS-3

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 16h35
Citation Envoyé par DmilZ
In most your country you can not just sell "services" without proper infrastrure or at least declare revenue to legal entities. Based on your bad english/french it's hard to say what is your home country... But the only fact you're asking this question mean you're probably out of the law.

I've released 2 procedures: one over ESXi (so Windows on VM), and another without any virtualization (native Windows).

maybe

DmilZ
01/03/2014, 14h56
Citation Envoyé par Alfred*
idk whats the legal infrastructure cuz i am new at this job

secound my service is welcome here and you can check this:

http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....s-installation
http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....indows-install

and other theards too but old
In most your country you can not just sell "services" without proper infrastrure or at least declare revenue to legal entities. Based on your bad english/french it's hard to say what is your home country... But the only fact you're asking this question mean you're probably out of the law.

and thats would be nice you have installed it by your own but it is vm ?
I've released 2 procedures: one over ESXi (so Windows on VM), and another without any virtualization (native Windows).

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 14h32
Citation Envoyé par heise
Thank you very much!

and Alfred* you are now on my ignore list.

no problem and i dont wanna talk with you too thats what i want mate !!

heise
01/03/2014, 14h31
Good work with your unofficial FAQ heise by the way!
Thank you very much!

and Alfred* you are now on my ignore list.

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 14h27
That just means your service is not welcome here so why are you just keep trying ?

I don't need your service at all. I'm able to install Windows on my own, already did and even release the procedure on the french part of this forum.

I didn't ask if you're providing invoice, I asked if you're able to provide LEGAL invoice. Do you have a legal infrastructure (aka "company") to bill people ?
idk whats the legal infrastructure cuz i am new at this job

secound my service is welcome here and you can check this:

http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....s-installation
http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....indows-install

and other theards too but old

and thats would be nice you have installed it by your own but it is vm ?

DmilZ
01/03/2014, 14h23
i did mate but they remove my site before

and i provide invoice too

wanna check ?

sorry for my bad english if you cant understand me
That just means your service is not welcome here so why are you just keep trying ?

I don't need your service at all. I'm able to install Windows on my own, already did and even release the procedure on the french part of this forum.

I didn't ask if you're providing invoice, I asked if you're able to provide LEGAL invoice. Do you have a legal infrastructure (aka "company") to bill people ?

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 14h16
Alfred, this thread is over a months old.

vampy wrote

and I was asking, if we were getting this tutorial, so yes you are spamming and second, DON'T TELL ME to be quiet and I am not your MATE !

i am not your mate it is ok

but you are my mate

secound:

i didnt spam !!

and be quite !!!!

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 14h15
Agree. Alfred it seems you're really good at installing Windows (which is not very difficult) but you're also very BAD at promoting your "service". Why don't you build your own website and start promotion over search engine instead of spaming (yes it is...) all thread related to Windows (and I don't even speak about threads where people request help to get Windows...) ?

Just wondering how many installation you did so far and if you're able to provide legal invoices...

i did mate but they remove my site before

and i provide invoice too

wanna check ?

sorry for my bad english if you cant understand me

DmilZ
01/03/2014, 14h11
Agree. Alfred it seems you're really good at installing Windows (which is not very difficult) but you're also very BAD at promoting your "service". Why don't you build your own website and start promotion over search engine instead of spaming (yes it is...) all thread related to Windows (and I don't even speak about threads where people request help to get Windows...) ?

Just wondering how many installation you did so far and if you're able to provide legal invoices...

heise
01/03/2014, 14h05
Alfred, this thread is over a months old.

vampy wrote
Maybe I release a Tutorial how to install Windows Server on your own.
and I was asking, if we were getting this tutorial, so yes you are spamming and second, DON'T TELL ME to be quiet and I am not your MATE !

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 13h26
Third time, again your BAD ENGLISH, no one asked you to SPAM here.
SPAM ?? Please Mate Be Quite he asked for windows so thats my job !!! fabian told me that too

to tell on the post so ?

Secound: i just ask him if he dont wanna it is ok

heise
01/03/2014, 13h24
Third time, again your BAD ENGLISH, no one asked you to SPAM here.

Alfred*
01/03/2014, 12h46
read my signature for more information about install it please

i can install it for you

heise
01/03/2014, 06h10
@vampy So where is your tutorial?

PsYDoX
27/01/2014, 10h38
Citation Envoyé par vampy

I already did it on a Htzner server with a Linxu rescue system.

As soon as I have the Server from Kimsufi I will try it and report here back.
Very Nice Dude!

vampy
23/01/2014, 12h46

I already did it on a Htzner server with a Linxu rescue system.

As soon as I have the Server from Kimsufi I will try it and report here back.

Sakretsos
21/01/2014, 13h24
ovh use 2008 version !.

prepu
17/01/2014, 16h52
Citation Envoyé par khserver
Now I installed Windows 2008 Server PS-21 I'd think I should do?
Did you already did the installation? Please, tell how you did it!

khserver
17/01/2014, 14h10
Now I installed Windows 2008 Server PS-21 I'd think I should do?

prepu
17/01/2014, 13h56
The problem is that I cannot see in the kimsufi manager any windows server distro else than hyper-v.

sp4rd0se
15/01/2014, 20h01
i have 1 ps-30 there is a nice trick to install a REAL windows server on it no virtualitazion i think it is a manager bug

immobilizer
14/01/2014, 21h26
I used this service http://alteron.net/managed-hosting/windows-install/ . They had to reboot server to rescue few times and go back and forth- i was at the end thinking they will fail but they were able to install it. Using my key from Dreamspark for free

pooyan
14/01/2014, 10h49
Any body knows ?

pooyan
11/01/2014, 10h44
Citation Envoyé par Sakretsos
OVH is not allow trial licenses on our manager so you must add a valid license of windows .. thats mean you must buy a license from ebay or amazon , price depends .. sometime you can bring it like 30 - 40 euro and you will have it for ever.. or 5 license for 150 euro .. etc.. !. then you assign it on manager into windows license and thats it .. you can use it
Thanks for your help,
Which windows version can we install from OVH Manager ? 2003 or 2008 ?

Sakretsos
05/01/2014, 11h52
Citation Envoyé par pooyan
We don't want to install visualization on PS-3, just would like to install windows server 2003 or 2008 Trial license, it's very economical for RDP use.
Is it possible to explain more about order "windows SPLA" ? How can we do order that? from OVH manager or from another websites ? How much cost we should pay for that ?
OVH is not allow trial licenses on our manager so you must add a valid license of windows .. thats mean you must buy a license from ebay or amazon , price depends .. sometime you can bring it like 30 - 40 euro and you will have it for ever.. or 5 license for 150 euro .. etc.. !. then you assign it on manager into windows license and thats it .. you can use it

pooyan
05/01/2014, 10h55
Citation Envoyé par Sakretsos
you cant install virtualization on PS-3 ! but you can order windows SPLA from a online store .. ( pay it once ! ) and then you will have it for ever !.
We don't want to install visualization on PS-3, just would like to install windows server 2003 or 2008 Trial license, it's very economical for RDP use.
Is it possible to explain more about order "windows SPLA" ? How can we do order that? from OVH manager or from another websites ? How much cost we should pay for that ?

Sakretsos
05/01/2014, 03h11
you cant install virtualization on PS-3 ! but you can order windows SPLA from a online store .. ( pay it once ! ) and then you will have it for ever !.

DmilZ
02/01/2014, 15h13
You can't. Yet it's possible to virtualize but I don't think PS-3 will be able to.

irritate
02/01/2014, 14h32
Need this too

pooyan
02/01/2014, 13h37
Can we install windows server 2003 / 2008 trial on "PS-3" ?
Please advise.