We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

month term

nigel
04/01/2014, 05h21
Thanks for the info buddy. On a good note I got my server today already.

So happy that I can already play with it.

Thx again.

buddy
04/01/2014, 00h46
GRA or RBX are more or less the same.
The 2 datacenters are on the same "network" roads as you can see here : http://www.ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedie...datacentre.xml
RBX and GRA are for Western-Europe.

nigel
03/01/2014, 17h01
Hi Timychann, thanks for the info. I was pretty sure it was that way but you never know with this whole new PS- setup. If there was value in signing up longer term I would have happily done that but its the same price monthly even for a year contract.

timychann
03/01/2014, 09h39
Citation Envoyé par nigel
Hi there, I signed up for a PS-7 but its term is month, does this mean 1 month and its over to not be renewed or does this mean I can pay it monthly?

Thx

PS whats better, GRA or RBX?
Yes, if you pay 1 month you can keep on renewing. I've been using my old mKS on a month to month basis waiting for them to open sales to international users

As to GRA or RBX, I only have a ks in RBX and that's been fine for me, so I can't really help there.

nigel
03/01/2014, 07h32
Hi there, I signed up for a PS-7 but its term is month, does this mean 1 month and its over to not be renewed or does this mean I can pay it monthly?

Thx

PS whats better, GRA or RBX?