OVH Community, your new community space.

Australia, Create account + remove TVA

JennyOVH
22/01/2014, 17h23
Hello,

You are most welcome. Glad you received your server. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us

Best regards

timychann
21/01/2014, 14h02
Citation Envoyé par TomOVH
Hello,

Thank you, we will look into this for you.
It's already finished, thanks for the quick turnaround, 3 mins for the server and 1 day for the VAT removal
Feel free to lock the thread

TomOVH
21/01/2014, 14h01
Hello,

Thank you, we will look into this for you.

timychann
21/01/2014, 13h53
Update: VAT has been removed, thanks Jenny

timychann
20/01/2014, 15h01
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

Yes you will still need to send us in the following verification documents:

1) Photo Identification such as a driver's license or passport

2) Proof of address such as a utility bill or bank statement that matches the address you have provided in your account.

You can send the above documents to support@ovh.ie and someone will then verifiy your account for you. Please rememeber to include your NIC handle also.

Best Regards
Email has been sent from (my username) @ gmail.com

JennyOVH
20/01/2014, 11h41
Hello,

Yes you will still need to send us in the following verification documents:

1) Photo Identification such as a driver's license or passport

2) Proof of address such as a utility bill or bank statement that matches the address you have provided in your account.

You can send the above documents to support@ovh.ie and someone will then verifiy your account for you. Please rememeber to include your NIC handle also.

Best Regards

timychann
20/01/2014, 10h20
Hi Jenny and Tom who run the forums

I have just bought a PS-1 and would like TVA removed from my account.
My ID/Username on the new KS site: ct58957-ks
My ID/Username on the old KS (mKS2G): ct50643-ovh

Would I still need to send in documents saying that I am outside the EU or would the information above suffice?

JennyOVH
07/01/2014, 12h36
Hello Tim.

You create an account when you are ordering the new server, so it is not possible to create the account beforehand.

If you already have an account validated with OVH then you can just send us your NIC handle and we can double check, then you will not need to send in validation documents again.

It should hopefully be within the next few weeks that the Kimsufi servers will be available to more countries, there has been no specific date for this as of yet but we will keep you updated via the forum on this.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

timychann
04/01/2014, 11h33
Hi there,

Just to confirm a few things before the ordering system is available:
1) I have read about needing a new account to get the new PS range since old OVH accounts no longer work. Is it possible to create an account before ordering a server?
2) Since I am permanently based outside the EU, and already have an OVH FR account that has TVA removed, how would I go about removing the TVA again. Would i have to re-send the documents?
3) I see that the UK should be able to order in a few days, is there any updates on Australia and other international countries?

Update: VAT removed.
Answers to the question in case anyone is interested
1) A new account is needed for the new kimsufi range, use https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/manager/#/login to login.
2) Send documents (Utility bill and/or license) and information (NIChandle, "I want to remove VAT since I am not in the EU") to support@ovh.ie). Use the subject VAT removal so they know what you're doing.

Regards,
Tim