We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

About new account

07/01/2014, 13h29
Hello Tiasp

If you live in Japan, you will be required to create an account and send us some photo ID which can be either a driver's license or passport and also some proof of address which can be either a utility bill or bank statement. Once we receive these we can then validate your account and remove VAT for you.

Best Regards

Kimsufi Support Team

04/01/2014, 16h16

I live in japan and what documents are required to register and buy products?

Thank you,