We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Final request for a refund and cancellation before a chargeback is initiated.

JennyOVH
08/01/2014, 11h08
You are very welcome. Any further issues/queries, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

chrisboler
08/01/2014, 04h20
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

I have now cancelled the above invoice and have beguna refund process for you. Please note that in some cases it can take up to 20 days for a refund to be completed.

Best Regards
JennyOVH
Thank you, very much appreciated

JennyOVH
07/01/2014, 13h25
Hello,

I have now cancelled the above invoice and have beguna refund process for you. Please note that in some cases it can take up to 20 days for a refund to be completed.

Best Regards
JennyOVH

chrisboler
05/01/2014, 12h01
I have asked REPEATEDLY to have my order cancelled and refunded as Kimsufi did NOT deliver in time! was meant to be 120 seconds not 4 days!!!!

If this is not done a chargeback will be initiated by my bank. There is also no other way of contacting you people - not even the forum login worked until just now.

PLEASE CANCEL! Invoice/Receipt KSFR4357 (client bc171704-ks) and REFUND IMMEDIATELY!

I have tried so many times to contact OVH and Kimsufi to no avail. and I'm totally sick of it so this is the FINAL WARNING BEFORE CHARGEBACK IS INITIATED!!!