We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Unable to purchase in Ireland

kanu
25/02/2014, 12h50
I gave up on OVH sorting this issue out, have gone with another dedicated server provider.

v-a
24/02/2014, 21h55
Any update on this ? The issue looks still there.

RemoveItNow
05/02/2014, 23h28
Thanks for the update Jenny.

I have lots of code that I need to edit on a live server and I would like to purchase a server NOW!

JennyOVH
05/02/2014, 17h51
Hello,

This is still being looked into. Apologies for the delay on this

Best Regards

kanu
05/02/2014, 12h29
any update?

kanu
30/01/2014, 12h48
Guys

Over 3 weeks since the problem was raised , as a web developer myself i know it's not a huge issue to fix. Is it more a case that you don't want people in Ireland buying your servers or you just don't care? Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks

JennyOVH
22/01/2014, 17h38
Hello Kanu

This is still being looked into. It should be possible to order in the next week or so. Aplogies for the delay

Best regards

kanu
22/01/2014, 13h20
Hi guys

It's been 2 weeks and the same problem persists. Any sign of an update?

Alfred
17/01/2014, 14h02
Hello Mr.davidhogan,

i see ireland country on Pays* : list but the postal code unavailable

https://www.kimsufi.com

kanu
17/01/2014, 13h34
Hi Jenny

It's been over a week and this problem still persists, any update?

Thanks

JennyOVH
08/01/2014, 18h46
Citation Envoyé par kanu
I don't mean to hijack this discussion but Ireland is now available in the list of countries but now there is another problem.

When I select Ireland from the dropdown list it disables the input box for postal code but postal code is required to complete a new registration, so even tho ireland is available you still can't complete the registration.
Thank you Kanu,
We have now notified our web devlopers and they are currently working on this issue.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

kanu
08/01/2014, 13h58
I don't mean to hijack this discussion but Ireland is now available in the list of countries but now there is another problem.

When I select Ireland from the dropdown list it disables the input box for postal code but postal code is required to complete a new registration, so even tho ireland is available you still can't complete the registration.

JennyOVH
07/01/2014, 17h32
Hello David,

Ireland and other countries should be added to the Kimsufi website withini the coming weeks so that is why it is already advertised on the ovh.ie website. Keep an eye on the forums for further updates.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

davidhogan
07/01/2014, 15h58
Hi Tom,

Thank you for responding to me. Could i suggest that you remove the link from here http://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/ as it is quite misleading.

Thanks
David

TomOVH
07/01/2014, 15h54
Hello,

Currently Ireland isn't an available option, but we will be adding it in the near future, please keep an eye on the site for details.

davidhogan
07/01/2014, 11h33
Hi,

I am unable to buy a kimsufi in Ireland as it is not in the list of countries on the nic handle registration page. Please advise me as to what i should do.

Thank you in advance.