We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Refund

JennyOVH
15/01/2014, 11h52
Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to have a refund on this server as the server was delivered to you on the same day as it was ordered. Therefore it has fully met the terms of the contract which you agreed to you.

Best regards

alcenet
15/01/2014, 09h43
Really need 8 days for answer this question? or you laughing at me?

alcenet
13/01/2014, 17h53
You dont have got a good support and for dedicated servers is important for me, i buyed alway dedicated servers with OVH and neve have got problems, with the new changes to kimsufi i dont like how is the support, and i dont like the useles control panel, now i call to OVH and they dont have got access to the support team. Im not buying servers from OVH, and i dont like this. I want buy in OVH with the OVH support.

For this motive i want cancel the sevicie, i buy the server and write this message the same day, and 5 days late i continue with solve the problem.. with OVH in 24 hous the problem are attend.

Thanks and sorry but i cant continue. can i request the refund?

JennyOVH
13/01/2014, 17h24
Hello

What information is missing from the web that you cannot see? What were you under the impression that the server could or could not do?

Best regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support team

alcenet
09/01/2014, 17h52
I can not use, there is almost no information on the web. I am willing to pay for installation. But the server does not work for what I need, in fact I'm not using right now.

Sorry for my english.

JennyOVH
09/01/2014, 11h41
Hello

I am currently looking into whether a refund is possible or not on this server. I will be in touch as soon as I know.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

alcenet
08/01/2014, 20h50
Anyone can attend me please.

alcenet
07/01/2014, 20h38
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I want refund and cancel the server.

L'adresse IP du serveur est : 37.59.6.183
Le nom du serveur est : ns3002909.ip-37-59-6.eu

i would agree to receive the monthly charge without setup fee.

I dont like the new servers in OVH, i unhappy with the support and dont want continue.

I payed the server two hours ago and i have a big disappointment. (Sorry)

Thanks a lot.