OVH Community, your new community space.

Account Email Mistyped

TomOVH
14/01/2014, 10h35
Hello, I have just taken care of this for you. Your main email is now steve.mcracken@ymail.com.

lerageface
14/01/2014, 00h21
Hi,

Yes, we would like the primary email to be swapped with the backup email, it's was a slight typographical error.

Thanks

JennyOVH
13/01/2014, 17h44
Hello,

Can you just confirm which email you want the primary email to be on your account? at the moment your primary mail that all mails are sent to is steve.mckracken@ymail.com should it be the other email?

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support team

lerageface
11/01/2014, 14h32
Hi,

Any updates on this? We need this changed as we can't use the server we have paid for until it has been altered.

Thanks again

lerageface
10/01/2014, 10h04
Hi,

We have got the secondary email set to what the primary email should be, if they could be switched that would be great.

Thanks

JulienDovh
10/01/2014, 09h08
hi,

Change your secondary email for switch the email please.

Julien

lerageface
09/01/2014, 21h49
Hi again,

Here is the server reverse IPv4 address ks3305213.kimsufi.com and the server reference is ns3305213.ip-178-32-216.eu

If this could be fixed ASAP it would be great

Thanks

nowwhat
09/01/2014, 08h34
Please add you order number and/or server reference.
So the OVH team could contact you to proceed with an email change.

lerageface
09/01/2014, 02h06
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
For the moment, you're safe.
All mails WILL arrive also on the second (spare) mail address.
Just wait until OVH makes it possible to change the 'default' mail.

Btw: strange, but true: OVH did not imagine that people (clients !) aren't capable of typing in their correct email address. So hundreds of them wind up not being reachable by OVH (remeber, they never send out letters, they only asks you ones for mail address).
I'm not making fun with your question. I just follow the messages of this forum .... you are NOT alone with your question
Hey,

It doesn't seem to be the case, we set up the secondary email after we realised the first was incorrect, which was after we had ordered our server, and now we can't receive the username and password for SSH access to the server, those emails don't seem to be sent through the secondary email... Any ideas?

Thanks

nowwhat
09/01/2014, 01h25
For the moment, you're safe.
All mails WILL arrive also on the second (spare) mail address.
Just wait until OVH makes it possible to change the 'default' mail.

Btw: strange, but true: OVH did not imagine that people (clients !) aren't capable of typing in their correct email address. So hundreds of them wind up not being reachable by OVH (remeber, they never send out letters, they only asks you ones for mail address).
I'm not making fun with your question. I just follow the messages of this forum .... you are NOT alone with your question

lerageface
09/01/2014, 01h12
Hi,

When I created my account on kimsufi.com I accidentally mistyped the email address. The account is steve.mckracken@ymail.com but should be steve.mcracken@ymail.com as it is set in the secondary email.

If you could change this it would be good

Thank you