OVH Community, your new community space.

Final warning before i initiate a chargeback via Visa

Rindus
28/01/2014, 07h56
[QUOTE=illya_;129048]120 seconds as a "guidance"? That is seriously misleading customers.

One would not complain if it was usual for hosting companies. But serious companies writing "120sec" never take more than 5 min.
For kimsufi.com: 'sec' stands for "seconds", not "hours" or days.

illya_
28/01/2014, 02h15
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

Delivery times on the kimsufi.com website are only meant for guidance purposes.
120 seconds as a "guidance"? That is seriously misleading customers.

These guides should be re-worded into "Within 24 hours" and "Within 48 Hours" etc, That way nobody can complain. Or alternativley have a automated system that updates with accurate ETA's so that if it says 120 secons after payment it means 120 seconds after payment.

Anything less is just purposley misleading and will just create agrovation over and over again with customers.

mag4nat
27/01/2014, 20h26
Kimsufi changed to worse. I remeber when i hosted about 20 - 25 machines with kimsufi (the old times when you provided support and if you may remember some time ago you said you'll need 2 days to setup and it was ok - but dont tell shit on your website.)
Some time ago you used ovh manager v3 and everything was fine, i dont get the change to a own webinterface using soap api together with gamma auth.
This website is scam - nothing else.
PS.: I saw you removed my server so i think you start with the cargeback if not we have serious problems now.

marco90
23/01/2014, 12h04
Citation Envoyé par mag4nat
I will initiate the charbeback tomorrow and will take further juristic actions against ovh, the tos is a joke - You are offering a server with a 120 seconds uptime and it isnt up. I hope its worth my 50€ that you loose a customer forever and have to deal with juristic actions against ovh.

If someone is reading this and not working for kimsufi support - pelease, i beg you, get there, also ovh, but class A support, that is friendly and answers withing 1-2 houers on average, no matter what time of the day, soyoustart.com.

Anyways you hear from my lawyer

- agree

JennyOVH
23/01/2014, 11h11
Hello,

The times given on the website are an estimation depending on stock levels. This is also stated in the Terms and conditions of the Kimsufi servers. Therefore sometimes there will be a delay in delivery.

Best regards

sp4rd0se
23/01/2014, 10h51
i totaly agree, if you can not deliver the server in X time do not say so on the website you can at LEAST make some warming that in some cases you can not guarantee the times you promise

mag4nat
23/01/2014, 00h09
I will initiate the charbeback tomorrow and will take further juristic actions against ovh, the tos is a joke - You are offering a server with a 120 seconds uptime and it isnt up. I hope its worth my 50€ that you loose a customer forever and have to deal with juristic actions against ovh.

If someone is reading this and not working for kimsufi support - pelease, i beg you, get there, also ovh, but class A support, that is friendly and answers withing 1-2 houers on average, no matter what time of the day, soyoustart.com.

Anyways you hear from my lawyer

JennyOVH
20/01/2014, 11h55
Hello,

Unfortuntaely it is not possible in this situation for you to receive a refund as the server was delivered in on time according to the Terms and Conditions in the kimsufi contract.

Best Regards

Fizzy
20/01/2014, 03h31
Please let us know the outcome of the dispute.

mag4nat
19/01/2014, 13h42
Jenny that is just an other reason. The main reason is, i ordered a server that needed 2 days for setup insteed of 120 secs!

JennyOVH
15/01/2014, 12h17
Hello,

We endeavour to deliver our servers as quickly as possible. Delivery times on the kimsufi.com website are only meant for guidance purposes.
According to the kimsufi.com contract, which operates under French law, if you have not received your server within 7 days after placing the order, then you are entitled to request a refund.

Best Regards

Jynxster
13/01/2014, 18h14
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

It clearly states that additional IPs are not allowed on Kimsufi servers.
http://www.kimsufi.com/en/

Where does it clearly state this?

JennyOVH
13/01/2014, 17h49
Hello,

I am currently looking into whether a refund is possible or not in this situation due to the delay. A refund is not possible on the grounds that you cannot use windows and not have any additional IPs as it does not state on the website that this is possible at all. It clearly states that additional IPs are not allowed on Kimsufi servers.

Best regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support team

mag4nat
13/01/2014, 10h37
Support is not really good?!

mag4nat
09/01/2014, 21h32
Dear sir or madam,

i want you to refund my server.
Bill# KSFR4119
Hostname ns20995
Server# 332617

I ordered it with up time within 120 secs. It needed 2 days!
Additionally no windows and no failoverip.

Please confirm the chargeback or i'll initiate one at the 17/01/2014 via Visa.

Thanks in advance,
Markus