We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cancel order BC25031018

dexeito
15/01/2014, 03h55
Besides all this. I do not understand how a person who does not know the basic European rules on trade is responsible for the business unit that sells servers throughout europe.

dexeito
15/01/2014, 03h51
France is a country of the European Union. The rules of the European Union are above national laws. That treaty was signed. It's a shame you try to fool this friendly British citizen. He is absolutely right. You defraud the citizens of this continent. I have also filed a complaint with Paypal, and other actions.

sc754
14/01/2014, 21h03
If you are selling to customers in the UK then you are bound by UK law when selling to them. You're company is also registered in the UK, so it would be difficult to argue you don't have to follow the laws in a country you operate in. As I said I will make a complaint to paypal regarding this. If needed I can provide the legal information for you to read.

JennyOVH
14/01/2014, 18h22
Hello,

The Kimsufi servers are sold under French law and not UK law this is why the prices are in Euro so therefore in this situation this is why you are not entitled to a refund.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

sc754
13/01/2014, 20h51
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

Unfortuantely it is not possible to cancel this order as the server was delivered without fault. It has therefore meant the conditions of sale as outlined on the terms of the contract.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team
The server was delivered, but under UK law goods and services bought online may be returned if not found to be suitable within 7 days for any reason. I have made the request within 7 days. I have initiated a charge back just incase, since I know from previous experience how difficult you at when it comes to getting refunds.

JennyOVH
13/01/2014, 18h24
Hello,

Unfortuantely it is not possible to cancel this order as the server was delivered without fault. It has therefore meant the conditions of sale as outlined on the terms of the contract.

Best Regards

Jenny
Kimsufi Support Team

sc754
10/01/2014, 19h38
Hi,

Could you please cancel and refund my order: BC25031018

Thanks, sc754