We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Refund or Allowance of buying IPs

Jynxster
21/01/2014, 18h30
Citation Envoyé par TomOVH
Hello,

We have responded to your email. Please reply back if you'd like some further clarification on this matter.
I have now requested 2 times to speak to neither you or JennyOVH in regards to this issue and be escalated to your superiors and yet you seem to ignore this request. So I have now lodged a chargeback with my credit card provider, and I have started communicating with other forums in regards to the issues I have been experiencing with kimsufi/ovh (yes this has been hurting the OVH image that has been good until recently)

It is such a shame that company that was focused on the customers has gone down teh path of not caring at all.

@Rindus: If I get any issues with the chargeback, I will look into that as an option.

Rindus
21/01/2014, 15h32
Jynxster,

try 'offering' that server in main thread (do not forget exact type like KS-4 or DS-10) and /or at forum.ovh.de.
You will still loose money (except it's a rare/unavailable model) but much less.

TomOVH
21/01/2014, 15h00
Hello,

We have responded to your email. Please reply back if you'd like some further clarification on this matter.

Jynxster
20/01/2014, 18h14
Citation Envoyé par Jynxster
It is the email address tied to this forum account. I do not wish to publically display my email address on this forum, and i don't seem to a private way to send you the information.
JennyOVH:

I did not just send an email to support@ovh.ie for you to simply reply to it. I am wanting this ticket escalated to your superiors.

If you even read my email, I showed ARTICLE 13 of kimsufi's T&C which clearly states I have a right of withdrawal within 7 days of purchase (which I safely did).

ARTICLE 13 : DROIT DE RETRACTATION Conformément aux articles L. 121-20 et suivants du Code de la consommation le Client (pour lequel est reconnue la qualité de consommateur au sens des dispositions du Code de la consommation) bénéficie d'un droit de rétractation. Il peut exercer son droit de rétractation, sans avoir à justifier de motifs ni à payer de pénalités à l'exception, le cas échéant, des frais de retour, dans un délai de sept (7) jours francs à compter de la réception du bien ou de la souscription du contrat pour les prestations de Services, par courrier postal ou par message adressé au Service client OVH par le biais de son Interface de gestion. Lorsque le délai de sept jours expire un samedi, un dimanche ou un jour férié ou chômé, il est prorogé jusqu'au premier jour ouvrable suivant. Le droit de rétractation, s'il a été valablement exercé, permet au Client d'obtenir le remboursement des biens et Services concernés par l'exercice de ce droit.

Now have your superior look into this matter, I have no more intention talking to either yourself or TomOVH as clearly you do not care about actually offering support.

Jynxster
20/01/2014, 13h40
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

Can you give me your email address that you sent it from so I can check if someone is looking into this for you?

Also Ben F, Kimsufi do have their own contracts and are completely separate from OVH. We would ask you to please stop posting abusive and inaccurate information on these threads.
It is the email address tied to this forum account. I do not wish to publically display my email address on this forum, and i don't seem to a private way to send you the information.

JennyOVH
20/01/2014, 12h50
Hello,

Can you give me your email address that you sent it from so I can check if someone is looking into this for you?

Also Ben F, Kimsufi do have their own contracts and are completely separate from OVH. We would ask you to please stop posting abusive and inaccurate information on these threads.

Jynxster
20/01/2014, 04h41
Hello,

We will get back to your email ASAP.
I'm curious to know how long this ASAP is? I have not even recieved a confirmation email notifying that the emails was sent successfully.

I must admit the support for the new Kimsufi range has been pathetic at best. I do hope it is something you guys plan to address.

TomOVH
17/01/2014, 14h05
Hello,

We will get back to your email ASAP.

Jynxster
17/01/2014, 03h35
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

You can send an email to support@ovh.ie and we can look into the issue further. However seeing as the server delivered met all the terms and conditions of the contract for Kimsufi I cannot guarantee that a refund will be granted in this situation.

Best regards
ARTICLE 13: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL accordance with Articles L. 121-20 and following of the Consumer Code Customer ( for which is recognized as a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Consumer Code ) has a right of withdrawal. He may exercise his right of withdrawal without any reasons or incurring penalties except , where appropriate , the costs of return , within seven ( 7) days after receipt of the goods or subscription contract for the provision of services , by mail or message to OVH customer service through the management interface . When the seven-day period expires on a Saturday , Sunday or a holiday or holiday, it is extended until the next business day. The right of withdrawal , if it was validly exercised , allows the Client to obtain reimbursement for goods and services affected by the exercise of this right .

Now I have just sent off an email to support@ovh.ie with subject "Order: BC25043050 - Kimsufi issue of refund, or migration to SoYouStart server."

Now if this could be set to HIGH, as I have already wasted enough time waiting for responses here on the forum in regards to this issue.

BenF
16/01/2014, 20h38
well that not in the terms and conditions

SECTION 11: RATES AND INVOICING
OVH can offer a number of additional IPv4s, which may or may not be charged for.

and dont give me the bullshit well thats not kimsufi T&C's , kimsufi dont have T&C's since they go under OVH, and , and i dont see anywhere on kimsufi site where it says you CAN or CANNOT buy extra ip's.

JennyOVH
16/01/2014, 18h53
Hello,

You can send an email to support@ovh.ie and we can look into the issue further. However seeing as the server delivered met all the terms and conditions of the contract for Kimsufi I cannot guarantee that a refund will be granted in this situation.

Best regards

shadow
16/01/2014, 04h34
wow

Jynxster
16/01/2014, 03h51
Hello,

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused but unfortunately there is nothing further I can do as this is in compliance with our T&C's
Is there some way I can escalate this, and I paid for a year, there must be some mutual agreement we can come up with.

Please provide me with your supervisors contact details.

TomOVH
15/01/2014, 19h41
Hello,

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused but unfortunately there is nothing further I can do as this is in compliance with our T&C's

Jynxster
15/01/2014, 03h39
So that is it?

No more discussion on this matter?

I have a server I have paid 1 year for, that I will have no use for, and it's as simple as "we have no information on our website, so because of that, it is your fault, and we are not refunding you." ??

alcenet
13/01/2014, 18h20
Welcome to the list of customers cheated and robbed. I have also lost my money on this scam.

Jynxster
13/01/2014, 17h30
Hello,

Unfortunately I'm afraid it isn't possible for us to provide a refund in this case as it doesn't state anywhere on the site that it is possible to purchase additional IPs. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
It also doesn't state that you are only given 1 IP either.

Seeing as I JUST purchased the server for 1 year in advanced, and I have NO USE for it. I'm basically screwed?

That is awfully nice of you guys.

TomOVH
13/01/2014, 15h19
Citation Envoyé par Jynxster
Yes, or obtain a SoYouStart server and I pay any difference required (if that is faster)
Hello,

Unfortunately I'm afraid it isn't possible for us to provide a refund in this case as it doesn't state anywhere on the site that it is possible to purchase additional IPs. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Jynxster
13/01/2014, 12h24
Unfortunately I'm afraid it isn't possible to purchase additional IPs for Kimsufi servers, would you like me to see if a refund is possible?
Yes, or obtain a SoYouStart server and I pay any difference required (if that is faster)

TomOVH
13/01/2014, 12h22
Unfortunately I'm afraid it isn't possible to purchase additional IPs for Kimsufi servers, would you like me to see if a refund is possible?

Jynxster
12/01/2014, 12h17
Server: ns3268065
Order: BC25043050

Jynxster
12/01/2014, 09h35
Purchased a server for 12 months based on the fact that I would install ESXi and host multiple VMs on different IPs.

But was only after purchasing the server and logging into the KS Manager, I realised that you don't provide such functionality.

So am I either able to:

1) Buy IP Allocations
2) Ditch this KS server and buy a SYS server (Which I assume you can buy additional IPs with?)
3) Refund