We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Applying VAT exemption status to a new kimsufi account from an existing ovh.ie accoun

TomOVH
21/01/2014, 14h47
Hello,

I've responded to your mail now.

Shades
21/01/2014, 06h17
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

What email address did you send them from or what is your NIC handle and I can get it from there. Just so I can check if we reveived those documents

Best regards
mm235905-ks
mm176639-ovh

I received back an email telling me to resend proof of address
Hopefully you can resolve this
@JennyOVH

Alfred
20/01/2014, 15h17
Citation Envoyé par JennyOVH
Hello,

What email address did you send them from or what is your NIC handle and I can get it from there. Just so I can check if we reveived those documents

Best regards
Mr. Jenny

i think he send to suppot@ovh.ie because he said that on reply with qoute

if you checked the reply #5

sorry for my bad english

JennyOVH
20/01/2014, 14h04
Hello,

Best regards

Shades
18/01/2014, 09h01
Citation Envoyé par TomOVH
Hello,

Please forward your email to support@ovh.ie and we will get back to you from there.
I have resent the email, awaiting a reply.

TomOVH
17/01/2014, 13h46
Hello,

Please forward your email to support@ovh.ie and we will get back to you from there.

Shades
17/01/2014, 05h52
I have sent an email to validation@ovh.net with the ids of both accounts, awaiting confirmation now.

JennyOVH
16/01/2014, 18h49
Hello,

If you already have a validated OVH account then all you need to do is create the account on the Kimsufi site and then email us the two NIC handles so that we can double check them with our system. We can then remove the VAT from your Kimsufi account for you.

Best regards

Shades
16/01/2014, 09h19
Since you have to create a new account to order kimsufi now can I just submit a ticket from the existing account that has VAT exemption ( I do not live within the EU) requesting that the same exemption be applied to the new kimsufi account and supply the account numbers (or vice versa) or do I have to go through the inconvenience of resending proof of exemption? I tried searching the forums but nothing similar came up.

Thanks OVH/KIMSUFI staff