We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server problem

TomOVH
17/01/2014, 14h48
Citation Envoyé par BenF
every 5 minutes or so, i keep getting freezes and the server becomes 100% unsuable. cant do anything on the desktop, also no windows server 2003/2008. every one else on this forum bought the servers for the exact same reason to get windows, and have 0 experience with linux, so we have bought servers no reason and all the shitty replies we get are "no refunds because of contract" please post me the contract which you guys keep going on about and in ENGLISH.. because this is just stupid,

oh let me guess i cant have a refund of any nature because i bought the server, it doesnt work NO REFUND, i cant do anything with it NO REFUND. i may as well bought a shoe box because at least i can do something with that.

id love to see the English version of the Terms and Conditions or the "Contract" you're talking about on every forum reply
Hello,

Could you please supply me with the server name? I'll then look into this for you.

BenF
16/01/2014, 20h42
also it servers nowhere in the T&C's saying, im not allowed to request a refund or saying no refunds are given, i demand a refund

BenF
16/01/2014, 20h26
i bought with kimsufi not ovh...
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Hi there.

First of all: on the "usa" page of www.ovh.com, I found this http://www.ovh.com/us/support/termsofservice/
Lots of contract there. Maybe you find something of interest.

What I can not believe is: you actually rented a server without reading first

Maybe I should you remember this: OVH rents you a server .... and never ever software.
Microsoft, when we're talking Windows server 2003 (is that still supported by them ???) and Windows server 2008 R2 can NOT be sold by an OEM, so OVH can not be hold responsible for that type of software - or any type of software.

So, the questions boils down to: is your server freezing by a hardware error? Figure that out in rescue mode - do all the tests, and if so: have it repaired.
If the hardware is ok, then OVH did what they get paid fore.

Windows OSs are installed on only 7,3 % of all servers. http://www.ovh.com/fr/backstage/a126...urs-dedies-ovh
People who are doing so are normally 100% trained by MDN.

I agree with you that if OVH offers you to install OSx on serverx, then OSx should work on that serverx.
I presume that these 7,3 % actually work with their server, and aren't writing messages like you did above.
The 7,3 even says to me: these systems work on these servers.

Btw: what server are we talking about ? You rented it when ? Recent KS's don't even support Windows anyway, KS servers became "for training only".

BenF
16/01/2014, 20h25
i payed by card. i just found this in the Terms and Conditions. i used google translate

ARTICLE 13 : DROIT DE RETRACTATION

Le droit de rétractation, s'il a été valablement exercé, permet au Client d'obtenir le remboursement des biens et Services
concernés par l'exercice de ce droit.
"The right of withdrawal , if it was validly exercised , allows the Client to obtain reimbursement for goods and services
affected by the exercise of this right ."

Then this Conformément au Code de la Consommation pris en son article L 121-20-2, 3° « le droit de rétractation ne peut être exercé
Accordance with the Code of Consumer taken into Article L. 121-20-2 , 3 "the right of withdrawal can not be exercised

nowwhat
16/01/2014, 20h24
Hi there.

First of all: on the "usa" page of www.ovh.com, I found this http://www.ovh.com/us/support/termsofservice/
Lots of contract there. Maybe you find something of interest.

What I can not believe is: you actually rented a server without reading first

Maybe I should you remember this: OVH rents you a server .... and never ever software.
Microsoft, when we're talking Windows server 2003 (is that still supported by them ???) and Windows server 2008 R2 can NOT be sold by an OEM, so OVH can not be hold responsible for that type of software - or any type of software.

So, the questions boils down to: is your server freezing by a hardware error? Figure that out in rescue mode - do all the tests, and if so: have it repaired.
If the hardware is ok, then OVH did what they get paid fore.

Windows OSs are installed on only 7,3 % of all servers. http://www.ovh.com/fr/backstage/a126...urs-dedies-ovh
People who are doing so are normally 100% trained by MDN.

I agree with you that if OVH offers you to install OSx on serverx, then OSx should work on that serverx.
I presume that these 7,3 % actually work with their server, and aren't writing messages like you did above.
The 7,3 even says to me: these systems work on these servers.

Btw: what server are we talking about ? You rented it when ? Recent KS's don't even support Windows anyway, KS servers became "for training only".

OroSaiwa
16/01/2014, 20h20
Paypal complaint

BenF
16/01/2014, 20h04
every 5 minutes or so, i keep getting freezes and the server becomes 100% unsuable. cant do anything on the desktop, also no windows server 2003/2008. every one else on this forum bought the servers for the exact same reason to get windows, and have 0 experience with linux, so we have bought servers no reason and all the shitty replies we get are "no refunds because of contract" please post me the contract which you guys keep going on about and in ENGLISH.. because this is just stupid,

oh let me guess i cant have a refund of any nature because i bought the server, it doesnt work NO REFUND, i cant do anything with it NO REFUND. i may as well bought a shoe box because at least i can do something with that.

id love to see the English version of the Terms and Conditions or the "Contract" you're talking about on every forum reply