We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Refund

TomOVH
20/01/2014, 12h08
Hi BenF,

As stated in our Terms of Service, we can only grant a refund if a customer is waiting over 7 working days for their server. That was the reason a refund was given in this case.

BenF
17/01/2014, 23h45
http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....Refund-Request hmmm this guy got a refund even though he had a server active? how come the rest of us cant get a refund when in the exact same situation

TomOVH
17/01/2014, 14h24
Hello,

According to the kimsufi.com contract, which operates under French law, if you have not received your server within 7 days after placing the order, then you are entitled to request a refund. Since this server was delivered in under 7 days I'm afraid you are not eligible for a refund.

BenF
16/01/2014, 21h05
I wish to have a refund, because i thought i was buying Servers from Kimsufi and not OVH. Kimsufi does not have any Terms and conditions, the terms and conditions on Kimsufi website are OVH T&C's and it does not state in them that Kimsufi belongs to OVH in any shape or form