We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Renew ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heise
26/11/2014, 22h03
Support is horrible. You have to send and wait. I received reply after almost 2 weeks.

You can also see this here: https://forum.ovh.us/showthread.php/...ull=1#post4480

Galina.Shishko
26/11/2014, 20h04
I already send a lot of messages to support. In English and in French also, but they still ignorer me. I guess it's the worst support I ever met. Maybe here is another way how to connect with them? phone number etc.?

i wonder how they don't understand that we lost a lot of money...

heise
26/11/2014, 19h20
www.kimsufi.com - best in french language, use google translate

Galina.Shishko
26/11/2014, 18h41
can you please tell me how can I connect with them? which website?

Galina.Shishko
26/11/2014, 18h39
Turn on my server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!turn on my server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!turn on my server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heise
26/11/2014, 16h29
They don't read here. You need to contact them over their website.

Galina.Shishko
26/11/2014, 12h57
Hello,
Today i renew my server.
Please turn on it ASAP! I lost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order:
Number: 32996952
Date: 26-11-2014 10:40:11

ns501068.ip-198-100-149.net

Thank's.