We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Support? What Support

kev
04/12/2014, 16h47
I had a response from support@ovh.ie and they reactivated one server, The other server I have lost because they didn't check the ID in time which they have admitted is there fault.

I explained everyone's issues but weather they will do anything I don't know, if you email the person I'm talking to is Sophie if that helps.

Gabrielel
03/12/2014, 13h24
Uhm, received today a mail from a KS staffer who said that I need to send proof of my identity to their french mail.
Seriously? I sent twice 2 days ago...
*Facepalm*

Server due is today, but it is still up. I guess they suspend it at midnight of today until they read my mails...
Let's wait and hope in 5 days to have back all without format even though I done backups.

kev
03/12/2014, 01h24
Heise.. Thank you for your help on email the other week with my IPv6 rDNS question by the way, If only you worked for KS hey!, As for the server issues and validation I sent an email to every email address I could find and here is the response to one of them;

Subject: ORDER 33288601

Hi,

For any questions related to a Kimsufi server, please use the following form to contact our KS team: http://www.kimsufi.com/uk/support/contact_us.xml

As stated here: http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....rt-is-changing

Regards,

Sophie

I have a total of 10 servers with KS and I've made the decision to cancel them all, Further more i'm going to attempt to file disputes with PayPal for all the servers, My feeling at the moment is if KS want to treat me like this then i'm going to do the same.

heise
03/12/2014, 00h30
I didn't see a single kimsufi staff posting in over a months.

Gabrielel
02/12/2014, 22h29
But there are mods here (they're deleting posts)! So someone can read our problems .-.
Do something, seriously, do something.

By the way, still no reply from support and server due tomorrow...
Nice way to help clients!

Gabrielel
02/12/2014, 22h24
May a PayPal chargeback and re-buy a new server?

Gabrielel
02/12/2014, 22h23
I am seriously considering the hypothesis of filling their mail with the tickets.
It is impossible that there is such a large disorganization and nobody does anything. Might as well just do not put the support link on the website because it is USELESS!

May a PAYPAL CHARGEBACK can help me to receive back moneys and buy another server from other hosts, if nothing will come up in 4 days...

ILLYA
02/12/2014, 18h27
Citation Envoyé par kev
I thought Kimsufi Support was changing, I have submitted 3 tickets about a server I renewed a week before it expired, I sent ID as requested for the 3rd time and then my server got suspended because apparently I did not renew it, now you have my personal information and my payment and I have no server.

So what the f**k are you meant to do to get access to the server you paid for when there is no support
The customer service for SYS and KS is absolutely shocking beyond belief. In all my years I have NEVER come across such unbelievably bad consideration or customer care.

nowwhat
02/12/2014, 17h28
Citation Envoyé par Gabrielel
.... and if I lose them I'll have to report this to the police. It's unbelievable!
Please make backups.
Even if your problem is solved, a dying (and they do die - check out this forum) hard disk will not interest the police ....

Gabrielel
02/12/2014, 16h54
Same happened to me now! Tomorrow my server is going to due and they DON'T and again DON'T reply at mails and tickets too!
I have a lot of client information on my server and if I lose them I'll have to report this to the police. It's unbelievable!

kev
02/12/2014, 00h59
I thought Kimsufi Support was changing, I have submitted 3 tickets about a server I renewed a week before it expired, I sent ID as requested for the 3rd time and then my server got suspended because apparently I did not renew it, now you have my personal information and my payment and I have no server.

So what the f**k are you meant to do to get access to the server you paid for when there is no support