We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Web control panel GUI not showing

janus57
11/12/2014, 22h30
Citation Envoyé par Timmy_D_law
Everything works fine, I can ssh into it and my website is up and running, is just the online control panel that does not show when I log into my account.
For the auto renewal date I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that was around that date.
Can you give me the link on where to contact them because I am not sure where is it

Thanks for your help
Hello,

it's here : http://www.kimsufi.com/en/support/contact_us.xml

Cordially, janus57

Timmy_D_law
11/12/2014, 22h17
Citation Envoyé par janus57
Hello,

you need to contact the support (by the website, not the forum).

Only the support team can help you.

Auto renew was introduce in october, not August2014, are you sure you server is still online ?
You have SSH access to it ?
You have the server IP ?

Cordially, janus57
Everything works fine, I can ssh into it and my website is up and running, is just the online control panel that does not show when I log into my account.
For the auto renewal date I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that was around that date.
Can you give me the link on where to contact them because I am not sure where is it

I checked the payments emails and indeed I got automated payments from November 2014, so I opted for the auto renewal around October 2014. If it is of help my payments have gone to paypal@OVH.net

Thanks for your help

janus57
11/12/2014, 22h09
Hello,

you need to contact the support (by the website, not the forum).

Only the support team can help you.

Auto renew was introduce in october, not August2014, are you sure you server is still online ?
You have SSH access to it ?
You have the server IP ?

Cordially, janus57

Timmy_D_law
11/12/2014, 22h02
Hello,

the first time you use the manager, it was on kimsufi.com or ovh.com ?

You KS name == the name of your server juste after the delivery, not your NicHandle.

When your server "vanished" from the manager ?

Cordially, janus57
The first time I logged was with kimsufi.com, I never bought a server form ovh.com.
I can't see the dashboard since I opted for the auto renewal method, which was around August 2014.

janus57
11/12/2014, 21h58
Hello,

the first time you use the manager, it was on kimsufi.com or ovh.com ?

You KS name == the name of your server juste after the delivery, not your NicHandle.

When your server "vanished" from the manager ?

Cordially, janus57

Timmy_D_law
11/12/2014, 21h49
Hello,

are you sure your KS is on the new manager ??

What is the name of your KS ?
ksxxxx or nsxxx.ip ?

And french and english website form are the same with the same delay (1 to 3 week).

P.S. website and not forum

Cordially, janus57
Thanks for the replay

My KS name is : nr18455-ks.
IP is: 91.121.78.111
I am not sure if my KS is on the new manager, I could not see my control panel since i opted fort he automatic renewal plan.

janus57
11/12/2014, 21h38
Hello,

are you sure your KS is on the new manager ??

What is the name of your KS ?
ksxxxx or nsxxx.ip ?

And french and english website form are the same with the same delay (1 to 3 week).

P.S. website and not forum

Cordially, janus57

heise
10/12/2014, 15h29
Contact them over their website. Best in french (google translate can help) and report your problem.

Timmy_D_law
10/12/2014, 14h32
Citation Envoyé par heise
You have servers with Kimsufi? When will they expire?
I own one for almost a year, I got my website running and ssh, so I can remotely access to it but I can not see the web graphical panel in my Kimsufi account.
I remember the last time I was able to view the web panel was when I set up monthly auto renewal and from then I can not longer view the web panel.

When i click on "NEW Opt for the automatic renewal of your services. Activate it now!" it leads me the my service page with all the pages blank

heise
10/12/2014, 01h16
You have servers with Kimsufi? When will they expire?

Timmy_D_law
09/12/2014, 23h21
Has been a while since the last time I was able to view the GUI in my web control panel.
What I have been shown is :

NEW Opt for the automatic renewal of your services. Activate it now!
You don't seem to have any servers, you can purchase one here.

If you encounter any errors, you can contact the support team via the forum.

Has been like that since I chose auto renewal. How can I get the control panel back ?

Thanks