We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Where should I send validation details?

xilexio
18/12/2014, 19h36
When ordering KS server on 12/09 I got the following mail about the verification procedure:

Dear Customer,

We have received your payment corresponding to the order no. 33609748 and we would like to thank you for choosing OVH services.

For your security, we need to check the information that you have provided to us and especially the information related to the billing contact.

Therefore, we would like to ask you to provide us within 24 hours the following documents to enable us to validate your order:

If this order is placed for an individual:
- a copy of your ID (passport, driving licence)
- a copy of the credit card, obscuring all but the last four credit card numbers for your security
- a proof of address (utility bill)

Please send us these documents within 24 hours.

If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

OVH Ltd
3 Southwark street
London
SE1 1RQ
Tel: 020 7357 6616
Fax: 0330 684 0028
Registered company 5519821
E-mail: customersupport@ovh.co.uk

OVH Customer Support
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
I got the mail from supportv3@ovh.net, but I wasn't able to reply to that address (it was invalid). So I sent verification details to customersupport@ovh.co.uk - the mail supplied in the email I got. So far I haven't got any response in 9 days since the order.

Later I read somewhere on this forum that I should send verification details to validation@ovh.net. And there is also a contact form on kimsufi site with "Account Validation" option.

Where should I send the documents after all? Should I resend them if I already sent them to customersupport@ovh.co.uk?