OVH Community, your new community space.

Renew my service

olheisi
01/01/2015, 02h35
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
No way.
I'm a customer as you.

Most of the time, I'm just repeating what was already said before on this forum.
Normally, when people have questions, they ask the question because we all think we have "the unique question" - instead looking it up .....
As you might understand, nearly nobody is confronted with a unique, new question. Most of the time, some one else already dealt with it, wrote about it.
So, looking for an answer (and replying on a forum) is as easy as: read the manual of Google and you're done

One in a while there is an interesting question, and then, of course, we all have to think.
more and more customers who are willing to help others are needed. Happy new year!

nowwhat
31/12/2014, 19h27
No way.
I'm a customer as you.

Most of the time, I'm just repeating what was already said before on this forum.
Normally, when people have questions, they ask the question because we all think we have "the unique question" - instead looking it up .....
As you might understand, nearly nobody is confronted with a unique, new question. Most of the time, some one else already dealt with it, wrote about it.
So, looking for an answer (and replying on a forum) is as easy as: read the manual of Google and you're done

One in a while there is an interesting question, and then, of course, we all have to think.

olheisi
31/12/2014, 09h43
I have the same date here (Billing => Services, if I translate well).

They will launch the payments at the end of the month (today).
thank you. are you one of the stuff of kimsufi? cause I saw you answer questions everywhere in the forum.

nowwhat
31/12/2014, 08h11
I have the same date here (Billing => Services, if I translate well).

They will launch the payments at the end of the month (today).

olheisi
31/12/2014, 06h01
Impossible.

It over, the time when the client decided when its pay time.
Now, you can decide for how long, and KS will pay themselves when the time comes.
Always in advance, of course, never afterwards.
Also, you should chose one of the methods they propose.

Its even mentioned somewhere in the contract : " ...no exceptions ...".

Actually, you can still renew your server every month.
There is just ONE rule : whatever you decide, notify your choice in your server's Manager before every 19th of every month.
thank you for your answer.
I have chosen "1 month" duration, but the system just allowed me to use my current sever utill 31/12/2014, which is only 10 more days other than 1 month.
why?

nowwhat
30/12/2014, 15h44
Impossible.

It over, the time when the client decided when its pay time.
Now, you can decide for how long, and KS will pay themselves when the time comes.
Always in advance, of course, never afterwards.
Also, you should chose one of the methods they propose.

Its even mentioned somewhere in the contract : " ...no exceptions ...".

Actually, you can still renew your server every month.
There is just ONE rule : whatever you decide, notify your choice in your server's Manager before every 19th of every month.

olheisi
30/12/2014, 13h19
I want to renew my sever myself instead of automatic renewal by the system, but I did not find the way, could you help me to do that?