We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hardware Upgrade Request

nowwhat
06/01/2015, 16h07
A server is rented by month.
So, when you leave your old server, you better rent a new one BEFORE, so you can easily transfer your files.

Its like moving to a new apartment.
For some time, you rent BOTH.

As usual: NO-ONE can assure you that you will find a new KS3 before the end of the month.
Or: you will find one, but it will not be activated before the end of the month.
Etc.

karlo
06/01/2015, 15h46
Citation Envoyé par heise
Yes, cancel old server, order new and pay setup fee again. Not necessarily in that order.
So in short, I have to wait for the availability of KS-3 again? I have paid for the old KS-3 server up until the 31st of January. Does that mean I will be double paying? Also, is it possible for me to get a refund if I cancel my old server a few weeks before the 31st of January?

heise
06/01/2015, 02h57
Yes, cancel old server, order new and pay setup fee again. Not necessarily in that order.

karlo
05/01/2015, 23h38
I am under the KS-3 server since last year. It is a Kimsufi - 8G i3 1x1TB Server. My order number is 34292155. My invoice number is K S E U 3 7 3 5 9. I noticed that the KS-3 server right now has a different type of hardware. It now uses an Intel i5 processor with 2 TB of drive and 16 GB of memory. May I be upgraded to the new hardware that also has the same pricing of 14.99 euros?