OVH Community, your new community space.

account not yet activated and headache

mel
07/04/2015, 10h03
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
What are you trying to say ?
That you left your last server before ordering a new KS ??
Did you have a looked around on the user forum (this one !!) before even ordering ? Some wait minutes, some wait days and some wait weeks for their server.

You do not have to look around on this forum for delivering issues: they do not communicate about that issue.
even I waited for minutes..then it turned in to days...tomorrow it will turn in to weeks...

nowwhat
07/04/2015, 09h33
What are you trying to say ?
That you left your last server before ordering a new KS ??
Did you have a looked around on the user forum (this one !!) before even ordering ? Some wait minutes, some wait days and some wait weeks for their server.

You do not have to look around on this forum for delivering issues: they do not communicate about that issue.

mel
07/04/2015, 08h42
I had ordered last week the product...had sent all the documents....even i created a ticket where I was talking to Sebastian about this....now they dont reply me....they dont want me to know whether my account is validated or not...

I had to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes and wasted 2 days refreshing my gmail account and kimsufi order page....

what to do ? its bcoz I have 5 websites which are down and im loosing traffics and customers....