OVH Community, your new community space.

[Help] Problem submitting proof for VAT exemption and account getting closed

lgp171188
10/04/2015, 16h50
I am from India and I got an account on Kimsufi, got it validated by submitting proof documents and purchased a KS-3 dedicated server 2 months back. After the validation of my account, they also told that VAT will be exempted for my account.

But when it was time for renewal, I was asked to pay the VAT also. So I requested for VAT exemption again submitting my proof documents again via email to validation-world@kimsufi.com and have been paying the charges including VAT for the past 2 months.

There were a couple of questions raised regarding my full name and the use of initials to which I responded saying that in India we don't have a last name and we use only our father's name's first letter as our initial. Today I suddenly get an email saying this

"
Dear Sir / Madam,

The document provided was clearly made using Mac OS X Quartz.
Your account can not be validated and will be closed as a result.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Kimsufi Customer Support
"
I don't know what that means. I don't know what Mac OS X Quartz is. The only thing I did was I scanned the documents from my scanner using my Mac OS X laptop and emailed it from the same computer. I have also sent them multiple other proof documents of mine to prove that I am not faking the proof documents, but I haven't heard from them.

I run a lot of websites and an email server on the dedicated server and I am worried that my account might be closed without giving me a chance to know what was wrong and explain and that I will lose all my data.

Please help!