OVH Community, your new community space.

Question about validation and expiration of order

arebokert
21/05/2015, 16h50
Okay so as I feared, I did lose my server because I couldn't pay the invoice in time. How do I get the invoice back?

arebokert
20/05/2015, 23h39
Citation Envoyé par arebokert
Hi!

I ordered a server today. When the order was done I got an order page where it tells me to send my documents for account validation. I also noticed however that your support page says that there could be a 72 hour period to get validated. The order expires in 24 hours, so does this mean I will loose my server if I don't get validated in the following 24 hours?
And also, if any admin here could validate my account information even faster to make sure my order doesn't run out, I would be extremely greatfull as I've been waiting for weeks to be able to get this server.

My ordernumber is 38777958

Thanks in advance

arebokert
20/05/2015, 20h18
Hi!

I ordered a server today. When the order was done I got an order page where it tells me to send my documents for account validation. I also noticed however that your support page says that there could be a 72 hour period to get validated. The order expires in 24 hours, so does this mean I will loose my server if I don't get validated in the following 24 hours?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I can't pay at all and that is why I'm asking this question. Under the payment title in the order page it says:

"No payment method, please contact us"