OVH Community, your new community space.

Change server type.

josephin84
24/05/2015, 22h40
Citation Envoyé par janus57
Hello,

bad news for your customer but he lost 1year a money.

And make business and KS is not recommanded since there are no SLA (network and support).

Cordially, janus57
Some customers are "SMART"

janus57
22/05/2015, 13h16
Citation Envoyé par vmsis
the problem it's that my customer buy directly to ovh and he pay for a year. It's for that the importance.
Hello,

bad news for your customer but he lost 1year a money.

And make business and KS is not recommanded since there are no SLA (network and support).

Cordially, janus57

vmsis
22/05/2015, 08h31
Citation Envoyé par Povo
The problem is that there is huge demand for the better plans so even if OVH wanted to upgrade you to a better server they probably wouldn't have one in stock.

Unfortunately you will have to use this Kimsufi for a month and then try find a better one later.
the problem it's that my customer buy directly to ovh and he pay for a year. It's for that the importance.

Povo
21/05/2015, 22h43
The problem is that there is huge demand for the better plans so even if OVH wanted to upgrade you to a better server they probably wouldn't have one in stock.

Unfortunately you will have to use this Kimsufi for a month and then try find a better one later.

vmsis
21/05/2015, 13h35
Yes, I make a mistake, but I will like change the server type for support virtualization.

The comercial team 4 days with the ticket opened and haven't any answer...

So... Can you give me a solution? Or I need cancel the payment?

The first day of contract service I was open the ticket.

Only need change server type, I not need cancel, but If I hasn't got any answer... Can you give me a solution?

vmsis
21/05/2015, 13h34
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Hi,

Have a look at : http://www.kimsufi.com/en/ - and see what CPU's are proposed when you rent a KS2.
Google a bit, and you find out that even the 'biggest' CPU being used in a KS2 is a "Atom™ N2800" will that one will NOT support visualization.
So, you made a mistake - and KS has to pay for it ?

Add to that: yes, (commercial) support is slow ....

Understand that this is a clients-only forum, the only real answer can be obtained from them directly - not from this forum.

Yes, I make a mistake, but I will like change the server type for support virtualization.

Only need change server type, I not need cancel, but If I hasn't got any answer... Can you give me a solution?

vmsis
21/05/2015, 12h56
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Hi,

Have a look at : http://www.kimsufi.com/en/ - and see what CPU's are proposed when you rent a KS2.
Google a bit, and you find out that even the 'biggest' CPU being used in a KS2 is a "Atom™ N2800" will that one will NOT support visualization.

Understand that this is a clients-only forum, the only real answer can be obtained from them directly - not from this forum.

nowwhat
21/05/2015, 10h30
Hi,

vmsis
21/05/2015, 09h30
Hello!

I need change the server type, I have a KS-2 and the CPU it's atom, so it's not compatible with citrix virtualed.

So I need refund the money, or need change to a i5 server.

I open several tickets and not have any answer.

Or today have a solution or I return the money charge,

I order my server less than 7 days, and the same day of order I make a ticket and I don't have any answer.

Please I need a solution today.