OVH Community, your new community space.

Can't reinstall OS

nowwhat
07/06/2015, 15h20
Contact support using the form.

inkaras
07/06/2015, 11h58
Thank you, it worked. But how about future? How could I reinstall OS via Server Manager?

nowwhat
06/06/2015, 13h11
Citation Envoyé par inkaras
.... (I know, because I can connect to server via SSH), but I don't have root logins (didn't get e-mail with information), and I can't reinstall OS in manager, it says "The call /dedicated/server/ns373199.ip-5-39-78.eu/spla does not answer to the GET HTTP method".
In this case, don't worry, this happens often (many free mail suppliers do throw away important mails) and isn't really a problem.

First : install a certificate set in your KS server Manager.
Then : boot into rescue mode, use Putty and tell putty to use your private certificate - and enter without password (!!)
Mount partitions, "chroot" (no need to use a the orignal OS root password that you didn't received !!) and change/set a new root password.
Then, reboot in normal hard-disk mode and you can enter
See here : http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....TO-Mode-rescue (an english version might exist).

Plan B : install with a certificate set in your manager, you do not need the mail with password neither, because you identify with your certificate (but ok, you can't reinstall now).

inkaras
06/06/2015, 11h25
Hello,

I can't reinstall server OS. Today I tried to install Centos 7.1, and something gone wrong. Technical team did "Server check", so Centos installed (I know, because I can connect to server via SSH), but I don't have root logins (didn't get e-mail with information), and I can't reinstall OS in manager, it says "The call /dedicated/server/ns373199.ip-5-39-78.eu/spla does not answer to the GET HTTP method".

Server IP: 5.39.78.132
Reverse: ns373199.ip-5-39-78.eu