OVH Community, your new community space.

Authorization to OVH

Fabian
19/06/2015, 13h48
HI,

@AsadMoeen

Mail was sent beginning of May asking you documents for order validation.
Yesterday we have cancelled all order because no documents are received.
Situation is now corrected, since you have manually paid. Actual balance is 0.
I close this post.

Regards,
Fabian

AsadMoeen
15/06/2015, 17h44
My server was suspended today and it's been more than 10 days now they didn't respond to my tickets or emails.

They would delete my valuable data within 5 days. What to do? I need somebody to look on it on an urgent basis.

AsadMoeen
15/06/2015, 17h44
My server was suspended today and it's been more than 10 days now they didn't respond to my tickets or emails.

They would delete my valuable data within 5 days. What to do? I need somebody to look on it on an urgent basis.

AsadMoeen
10/06/2015, 09h44
I already did so and it's almost been a week no one has replied to my ticket.

janus57
08/06/2015, 14h42
Hello,

contact the support with the maximum of information (ID of paypal, BC etc...).

Cordially, janus57

AsadMoeen
08/06/2015, 14h03
I've been using Kimsufi servers for over 8 months now and never had this problem. I've always used Paypal for my payments. My account was initially verified after providing them with the required documents and VAT wad removed.

Suddenly after last month's payment, I got an email to send some documents for verification again which I provided and no response was given to me. In Paypal, the it said the payment is on a temporary hold (Pending) however after about 8 days it was accepted.

Now for the payment of this month, OVH is charging me almost 30 euros everyday and each of the payment says Pending, with every payment I get an email asking me for confirmation of documents again. In total they took 180 euros in 6 days and still my payment is still pending.

What should I do?
ma-254417