OVH Community, your new community space.

Reverse IPv6 zone delegation with new manager

nowwhat
12/08/2015, 16h00
hello.
Citation Envoyé par phrenq
I had configured a zone delegation for my reverse DNS ipv6, and I wanted to change the DNS servers. But I can't find anywhere how I can change the option, it seems that it has been deactivated from old manager (v3) but not implemented in the new one.
You're right. Back then, with the old Manager we had the possibility do deal with reverse issues ourselves : the Manager gave us the possibility so our own DNS on our server handled that for us.
That's gone now.

Note : you can still set the reverse of your Ipv6 in the Manager.
Note : New KS's have only ONE IPv6 ....... not a /64 like before. (and this explains why this local IPv6 delegation isn't needed anymore)

phrenq
12/08/2015, 15h47
Found it !

phrenq
12/08/2015, 15h40
Auto answer from me :

The Reverse IPv6 service (and all others) is fact accessible from old manager, it is simply hidden, I didn't realize that there was a button "Keep old version" to show them.

[img=http://s23.postimg.org/b5dsteozr/Capture_du_2015_08_12_15_30_19.jpg]

But it is still not available from new manager...

phrenq
12/08/2015, 10h56
Hello,

I have a KS server taken 3 years ago from OVH, before the creation of kimsufi.com..

I always managed it from OVH.com manager, which has recently migrated.

I had configured a zone delegation for my reverse DNS ipv6, and I wanted to change the DNS servers. But I can't find anywhere how I can change the option, it seems that it has been deactivated from old manager (v3) but not implemented in the new one.

What can I do ?

Thanks,