OVH Community, your new community space.

Can't renew the server. The Renew service does't work

resi
26/08/2015, 13h09
Citation Envoyé par DimitriD
Hi,

@ vyslav : an answer was made by email and on your support ticket.

@ resi : can you give me the reverse of your server so I can check it ? (nsxxxx...)

Kindly,
Hi, is ns3431901.ip-91-121-0.eu.
The server has been available since Sunday morning offline even though I have paid him via Paypal until 09/16/2015. I can not extend it again in the customer interface. I get an error message that should I contact support. I have open 3 tickets: D with the IDs 688994, 683917 and 682000

DimitriD
26/08/2015, 12h24
Hi,

@ vyslav : an answer was made by email and on your support ticket.

@ resi : can you give me the reverse of your server so I can check it ? (nsxxxx...)

Kindly,

resi
25/08/2015, 18h20
I have the same problem reportedly is myserver expired and I can not extend it. No response to support tickets and e-mails using the contact

vyslav
25/08/2015, 17h50
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Don't panic.
Use your time to backup your server.

Normally, you had to file in a credit card / pay-pal account / back account so KS pays itself when needed.

They don't ask for money anymore. It's the other way around : YOU gave (or removed) no payment information upfront => they presume you want to close the server at the end of the payed period.

Try to reach them by ticket or phone.
Even when the server goes down, nothing is lot, it will stay "shut down" a couple of days (at least 5 days, excluding weekends).
I'm finished testing the server, tuned it for production and point domains to the new host
Hope, I'll get an answer from support.

I have another two servers from Kimsufi and for the last 4 years everything was great. But they are in other - old account - related to OVH

nowwhat
25/08/2015, 17h22
Don't panic.
Use your time to backup your server.

Normally, you had to file in a credit card / pay-pal account / back account so KS pays itself when needed.

They don't ask for money anymore. It's the other way around : YOU gave (or removed) no payment information upfront => they presume you want to close the server at the end of the payed period.

Try to reach them by ticket or phone.
Even when the server goes down, nothing is lot, it will stay "shut down" a couple of days (at least 5 days, excluding weekends).

vyslav
25/08/2015, 16h46
I'm trying to get help on the issue for the last three days. I didn't receive a notification about expiration date and luckily checked the service just two days before deadline. Here is the problem, I can't pay for the server, because renewal service returns the error:
----------
No service has been found for the domain ns381015.ip-5-196-72.eu
Re-enter the domain name if it's a typing error

Some of your services have an order being processed :
-ns381015.ip-5-196-72.eu
----------
https://www.kimsufi.com/en/cgi-bin/o...ip-5-196-72.eu

Today is the last paid day. I'm afraid the server will be automaticly turned down.

Nobody answers on Tickets. No answer on email from support. What's going on?