OVH Community, your new community space.

Status Update order 44021121

jawa78
15/11/2015, 00h20
Citation Envoyé par jawa78
I have contacted support to make sure they did not need any further identification they tell me that they dont have the supply in BHS and I will have to wait till there is one available. my order is still pending . Support is usuless they will not say anything other then i have to wait for the autmated system to deliver my server .
Last notes from my ticket I just reopened again

Me - 02/11/2015 10:59

I want to make sure that there is absolutely nothing required of me. that if you look at my order the only thing that is pending is the delivery of the server. That since you have directly billed my credit card and have all my information matches that you are not requiring any other information that may or maynot be tieing up the delivery of my server?

Support - 03/11/2015 05:07

Dear Sir / Madam, yes, there is nothing more to do from your side. Now when there will be any available server ready, it will be deliver to you automatically by our robot. If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Jan Kimsufi Customer Support

jawa78
14/11/2015, 22h04
Citation Envoyé par janus57
Hello,

i think you order was cancelled (1 month of wait is not possible, even on kimsufi).

Have you contacted the support (by the manager or website) ?
Have you check your spam folder ?

Cordialement, janus57

I have contacted support to make sure they did not need any further identification they tell me that they dont have the supply in BHS and I will have to wait till there is one available. my order is still pending . Support is usuless they will not say anything other then i have to wait for the autmated system to deliver my server .

janus57
14/11/2015, 18h28
In 5 days a month will have gone by and still no server.
Hello,

i think you order was cancelled (1 month of wait is not possible, even on kimsufi).

Have you contacted the support (by the manager or website) ?
Have you check your spam folder ?

Cordialement, janus57

jawa78
14/11/2015, 17h10
14 days still no server and support is about as useless at it gets.
In 5 days a month will have gone by and still no server.

jawa78
02/11/2015, 16h19
Problem I had a nice dedicated from OVH in BHS for 39 ( until a mix up with credit cards and they would not let me get it back with out paying double ) stumble across kimisufi and it says it has KS-1s avialable perfect for what I need it for and I know connectivity is great from BHS in Canada I only order it because they said they were available . I have had another server setup in France with online.net for about a year now but it can get slow during times. Otherwise i would just order another one there servers .
14 days still no server and support is about as useless at it gets.

jawa78
28/10/2015, 00h06
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Hi,

If "time' is the issue, don't get killed, try to hire a server elsewhere [but read their TOS first, please !!!!] It's a question of minutes .....
For some reason yet to understand, a (an awful) lot people try to get a 'KS' .... which are recycled servers.

Problem I had a nice dedicated from OVH in BHS for 39 ( until a mix up with credit cards and they would not let me get it back with out paying double ) stumble across kimisufi and it says it has KS-1s avialable perfect for what I need it for and I know connectivity is great from BHS in Canada I only order it because they said they were available . I have had another server setup in France with online.net for about a year now but it can get slow during times. Otherwise i would just order another one there servers .

nowwhat
27/10/2015, 18h23
Hi,

If "time' is the issue, don't get killed, try to hire a server elsewhere [but read their TOS first, please !!!!] It's a question of minutes .....
For some reason yet to understand, a (an awful) lot people try to get a 'KS' .... which are recycled servers.

jawa78
27/10/2015, 17h36
This is just screw up. This is the first server from OVH that I ever had taken more then 30 minutes to setup. We are fast approaching 7 days with still no server and completely absent customer service or provisioning support .

I have a number of other servers at OVH with out issue no silly 7 day order times for orders already placed

This is horrible i never had such bad service . Justed want what I ordered which was a ks-1 for a little development work ... grrr sigh what a pain in the ass this is
More then 7 days have past still no server guys your killing me here.

jawa78
24/10/2015, 20h22
Hello,

i'm simply a customer like you, and the 120seconds are only for verified member and server in the rack, and yes the TOS are the legal way versus the image.

It's has been say many time on the forum that the 120seconds are only for few customer that have very good luck.

Cordially, janus57
This is just screw up. This is the first server from OVH that I ever had taken more then 30 minutes to setup. We are fast approaching 7 days with still no server and completely absent customer service or provisioning support .

I have a number of other servers at OVH with out issue no silly 7 day order times for orders already placed

This is horrible i never had such bad service . Justed want what I ordered which was a ks-1 for a little development work ... grrr sigh what a pain in the ass this is

janus57
22/10/2015, 17h56
Hello,

i'm simply a customer like you, and the 120seconds are only for verified member and server in the rack, and yes the TOS are the legal way versus the image.

It's has been say many time on the forum that the 120seconds are only for few customer that have very good luck.

Cordially, janus57

jawa78
22/10/2015, 15h53
Hello,

have you read the TOS and see that a delivery can take 7days ??

Cordially, janus57
Have you heard of false advertisement?

Don't put the 120 second image next to a KS-1 Server if you can deliver in 120 seconds. Put the 5-7 day image or no image at all then you can get snotty about the TOS.

The fact that your hiding behind the TOS versus picking versus investigating is pretty sad.

janus57
21/10/2015, 07h18
Hello,

have you read the TOS and see that a delivery can take 7days ??

Cordially, janus57

jawa78
20/10/2015, 23h44
Another day still no server

jawa78
20/10/2015, 17h34
Still nothing this lack of basic account setup and provisioning support is horrible. This service was way better before the 9.99 setup fee.
This is the kind of crappy support for provisioning that being recieved no comment if they require more information or the fact that all my information matches or anything just we dont know

Quote from Kimsufi crappy customer service

Dear Sir / Madam,

that order is in progress. I do not know when exactly it will be delivered, but please be patient. Our robot will deliver you that server as soon as it will be possible.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Jan

Kimsufi Customer Support

jawa78
20/10/2015, 16h51
Its been 12 hours and the only thing I have recieved is emails saying to log into the manager but the password does not work go in and check my order and it still showing the 9.99 setup fee in progress. This is insane I bought stuff from OVH before and had 10 minute setups now I can get a a single support person to respond. If they want me for there random validation then they need to send an email to that affect.

But either process my order or give me my money back

Still nothing this lack of basic account setup and provisioning support is horrible. This service was way better before the 9.99 setup fee.

jawa78
20/10/2015, 02h44
Its been 12 hours and the only thing I have recieved is emails saying to log into the manager but the password does not work go in and check my order and it still showing the 9.99 setup fee in progress. This is insane I bought stuff from OVH before and had 10 minute setups now I can get a a single support person to respond. If they want me for there random validation then they need to send an email to that affect.

But either process my order or give me my money back