OVH Community, your new community space.

GMAIL rejects my transfers from kimsufi

ps21
26/11/2015, 11h45
Hello,

For two to three weeks, GMAIL no longer accepts transfered emails from the addresses of domains I host on a kimsufi server.

That's the situation:

- I have several sites on this server.
- Each site have an address contact@site.com
- each Contact@site.com transfers what it receives to my GMAIL address, avoiding me to consult each box individually.

The problem :

- GMAIL bounce these emails if they come from the site itself, for example from the contact page, or to report updates.
- GMAIL ACCEPT these emails if they come from remote addresses, I tried to send from another GMAIL account, to contact@site.com addresses, these emails are transferred.
- Only GMAIL is concerned, I tried to transfer to other providers and they accept these transfers.

In the server log here is the message I receive:

postfix/smtp[20XXX]: 6A9F4XXXX: to=, orig_to=, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2a00:1450:400c:c01::1b]:25, delay=0.14, delays=0.07/0.01/0.05/0.01, dsn=5.1.2, status=bounced (host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2a00:1450:400c:c01::1b] said: 553 5.1.2 The address specified is not a valid RFC-5321 address. pp10si2614XXXX.XXX - gsmtp (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

I do not know what to change, I have both drupal, wordpress as handmade sites, all are affected. Any help will be invaluable.

Regards,