OVH Community, your new community space.

Paid for KS-2 ATOM server at 9:30. claimed delivered within 120s......

cbug
06/12/2015, 21h23
Yeah, they are overselling servers they dont have.

Waiting since 5 Weeks for a KS-1 now. They told me I am the next in the queue and the server is suddenly out of stock.

They are stating "Last server delivered: On 30/11/2015 at 18:20." on the websites, it is very funny to read in this context. They are still selling their servers, while they are out of stock since months.

jawa78
04/12/2015, 03h16
Citation Envoyé par John2005
Well you've answered the main underlying thing in my mind so I will file a chargeback kimsufii can suck my left butt cheek. If they don't have anyone to operate the company how can they operate .... I'm not putting my fate into the hands of a staff-less company.
Ha I am on been waiting 7 weeks order a ks on october 19 and still pending and support is basically useless.

John2005
01/12/2015, 12h26
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Have to look it up ....
I posted ones about the "120" issue. I''l link back to it when I get my hand on it.

That's why I left KS, more then 2 yaers ago.
As you stated correctly, things did change with KS, a lot has changed.

Anyway, as I said before, this forum will tell you the history since end 2012 - the beginning of 2013.

I don't no why.
I'll guess, seeing the prices, that there is NO commercial personnel.
Just some tech people that repair in case of hard disk crash and that kind of issues.

The question "where is my server - I just ordered one" is been asked a couple of of thousand times. I can only say you this : wait .... it might take a couple of seconds (it happens) a couple of hours or even a couple of days. Some never received the identity check mail, and they waited for weeks ...

I know, this is a user to user forum, no 'KS commercial guys" read this forum, but this has been seen often:
You just ordered something ..... so ... where is the order number ? (so a KS employee can reply you right now ) !?!

Btw: be careful : what has been seen a lot : example: the server's drive dies .... you could wait a full week to have it replaced. That's also 'normal' now.
Remember : KS is now a 'learn and practice" server, and handled as such.

Note : I'm a happy SYS user - this server was delivered to me in several minutes
Well you've answered the main underlying thing in my mind so I will file a chargeback kimsufii can suck my left butt cheek. If they don't have anyone to operate the company how can they operate .... I'm not putting my fate into the hands of a staff-less company.

nowwhat
30/11/2015, 23h23
.... I don't really see why a company should advertise as delivering a server within 120seconds when that is not the case.... THAT is my question .... and i cannot believe you replied with such non-sense.
Have to look it up ....
I posted ones about the "120" issue. I''l link back to it when I get my hand on it.

That being said, am I really that shocked given Kimsufi's service why should their forum be any different... lol
That's why I left KS, more then 2 yaers ago.
As you stated correctly, things did change with KS, a lot has changed.

Anyway, as I said before, this forum will tell you the history since end 2012 - the beginning of 2013.

But this is only ONE of the areas that I questioned. What about the lack of response from their staff on my two tickets? I created a ticket 3days ago and i have not had a single reply yet.... I created a new ticket today after finding that I was waiting for the server far longer than it said i would have to wait...and yet again....still no reply to that either...let me guess, they only reply to customers that actually have a delivered server ? is that how it works? or do you have some other magical pointless comment that apparently explains the lack of support aswel as the lack of server?
I don't no why.
I'll guess, seeing the prices, that there is NO commercial personnel.
Just some tech people that repair in case of hard disk crash and that kind of issues.

The question "where is my server - I just ordered one" is been asked a couple of of thousand times. I can only say you this : wait .... it might take a couple of seconds (it happens) a couple of hours or even a couple of days. Some never received the identity check mail, and they waited for weeks ...

I know, this is a user to user forum, no 'KS commercial guys" read this forum, but this has been seen often:
You just ordered something ..... so ... where is the order number ? (so a KS employee can reply you right now ) !?!

Btw: be careful : what has been seen a lot : example: the server's drive dies .... you could wait a full week to have it replaced. That's also 'normal' now.
Remember : KS is now a 'learn and practice" server, and handled as such.

Note : I'm a happy SYS user - this server was delivered to me in several minutes

John2005
30/11/2015, 22h07
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Before writing, READ this forum first.
You would have found all the answers.
Even before buying.

'KS' is very different as it was before .... they are now even cheaper, and some economic law says that cheap things run out of stock very fast.
'KS' servers are now pure recycled servers - so if no one 'recycles' then yes, there is a wait period.
I think you're very confused with the questions being asked my friend. I did not ask why are they taking so long to come into stock I asked why after having paid for the server am I waiting for it to be delivered when it said it would be delivered within 120seconds after payment clearing (which cleared 9hours ago). Please read the ENTIRE message before posting comments that have no real accuracy to what was asked...

Whilst I understand they're using recycled servers (which a lot of hosts do to be fair...) I don't really see why a company should advertise as delivering a server within 120seconds when that is not the case.... THAT is my question .... and i cannot believe you replied with such non-sense. That being said, am I really that shocked given Kimsufi's service why should their forum be any different... lol

But this is only ONE of the areas that I questioned. What about the lack of response from their staff on my two tickets? I created a ticket 3days ago and i have not had a single reply yet.... I created a new ticket today after finding that I was waiting for the server far longer than it said i would have to wait...and yet again....still no reply to that either...let me guess, they only reply to customers that actually have a delivered server ? is that how it works? or do you have some other magical pointless comment that apparently explains the lack of support aswel as the lack of server?

I noticed you left that question out of your post entirely i wonder why...

nowwhat
30/11/2015, 20h41
has Kimsufi gone down hill since i was last with them 8 or so months ago?
is support really this shockingly bad?
Would I be better off getting a server elsewhere now instead of waiting?
Is anyone else experiencing this terrible service too?
Before writing, READ this forum first.
You would have found all the answers.
Even before buying.

'KS' is very different as it was before .... they are now even cheaper, and some economic law says that cheap things run out of stock very fast.
'KS' servers are now pure recycled servers - so if no one 'recycles' then yes, there is a wait period.

John2005
30/11/2015, 16h17
And still waiting.... I read on the website whilst purchasing that the server is delivered within 120s. I remember when I first ordered a server a few years back it took awhile getting setup due to requiring proof of ID i was told that once i had done this i wont have to do this again and thus far i have not been asked for any ID however I have also not been given the server nor a response to my ticket or email. It is 6hours later from when I completed payment and th eonly contact I have had from them is that payment is cleared.......so what is the problem?

has Kimsufi gone down hill since i was last with them 8 or so months ago?
is support really this shockingly bad?
Would I be better off getting a server elsewhere now instead of waiting?
Is anyone else experiencing this terrible service too?