OVH Community, your new community space.

why delay ordering

ranbirparis
28/01/2016, 15h58
how r cancel order and refund my money thanks

Parmens
28/01/2016, 11h15
Servers are oversold, which means that usually you will have to wait until there is one available for you to be delivered.

On most types of server it shouldnt take long (2-3 days after confirmation at most, though sometimes it may take longer), if you have purchased one of the heavily demanded servers like KS-1 or KS-6, it may take even over a week for you to get it delivered.

Parmens
28/01/2016, 11h15
Servers are oversold, which means that usually you will have to wait until there is one available for you to be delivered.

On most types of server it shouldnt take long (2-3 days after confirmation at most, though sometimes it may take longer), if you have purchased one of the heavily demanded servers like KS-1 or KS-6, it may take even over a week for you to get it delivered.

Parmens
28/01/2016, 11h12

nowwhat
28/01/2016, 10h57
Normal.

KS support is slow, as can be server delivery.

Check you mail box, often, a "identity check comes in".
Without YOU replying with the right info, you whait forever.
Better yet : it is know that some do NOT receive these mails (we do love these free mails for that).

Check out also other forum post. The subject is already being discussed a couple of trillion times.

KS : ok, but ;
You should be patient.
Follow the rules,
Be ready for some down time when things break.
Being ok with not having a "perfet" 100 Mbtis/sec speed.
Being ok with a very limited (hardware only) support (and delivery isn't hardware support)
Etc.

I send mail but know reply
I thought you should use the ticket system in the Manager of your KS server (if you have access to the Manager).

ranbirparis
28/01/2016, 09h57
I send mail but know reply

Parmens
28/01/2016, 09h37
Because servers are oversold, so you will have to wait until there is an available server for you in order to be delivered.

Usually it isnt a big problem on most servers as usually it will take 2-3 days at most, but if its one of the heavily demanded ones like KS-1 and KS-6 you might have to wait over a week if you are unlucky.

janus57
28/01/2016, 07h29
Hello,

contact the support, there is no support on forum, only customer like you.

Cordially, janus57

ranbirparis
28/01/2016, 03h15
????

ranbirparis
27/01/2016, 15h51
why my order number: 47547062 not active i paid also payment but server not got yet thanks