OVH Community, your new community space.

Server still not activated after a week.

medevil
02/02/2016, 15h06
Citation Envoyé par medevil
I'm waiting too for a KS-1 ordered on 25/01.
I've opened a ticket via the control panel and the reply was that no server is available and i should wait.
A reply just to say that my server got activated two hours ago.

medevil
01/02/2016, 17h12
Citation Envoyé par Andretti
Hello, I purchased a KS-1 on 25th and I have no news on when is the server going to be delivered or anything. Sent a ticket a few days ago but didnt receive any answer. The payment was accepted like 45 mins after i did the purchase and the order is tagged as being processed since then.

Order ID: 47569016

Edit: I had a server running for a few months back on March 2015, so Im pretty sure that the delay isnt related to identity validation as it isnt my first order.
I'm waiting too for a KS-1 ordered on 25/01.
I've opened a ticket via the control panel and the reply was that no server is available and i should wait.

Andretti
01/02/2016, 11h26
Hello, I purchased a KS-1 on 25th and I have no news on when is the server going to be delivered or anything. Sent a ticket a few days ago but didnt receive any answer. The payment was accepted like 45 mins after i did the purchase and the order is tagged as being processed since then.

Order ID: 47569016

Edit: I had a server running for a few months back on March 2015, so Im pretty sure that the delay isnt related to identity validation as it isnt my first order.