OVH Community, your new community space.

contents of /usr/local/bin in kimsufi Centos 6.4

BBR
19/02/2016, 18h13
si tu es plus à l'aise en anglais vas sur ce forum https://forum.kimsufi.com/forumdispl...s-(KS)-English

tio_pepe
19/02/2016, 12h51
finalement recontre avec les fichiers checkRelease.py, deleteML et createML, je suis desolé pur les inconveniénts

tio_pepe
19/02/2016, 12h27
Citation Envoyé par nowwhat
Hi,
If your installation consists of a basic Centos 6.4 install (32 or 64 bitrs ?) then there is a source - the main centos.org site. All is there. OVH(KS) doesn't change (much) when they propose a OS to install (exception : the R3 ..... )
Oui, je demande les fichiers dans /usr/local/bin sur =OVH-Release 3 64 bits, mais le liste uniquement , merci beaucoup

nowwhat
18/02/2016, 16h04
Hi,

"custom kimsufi OS" : you mean : the R3 ?

Consider the danger the : people that have chosen the R3 did so because ... they don't know '****' about their OS, they just want to use something that works without fiddling. (and fiddling will break things).
These people rarely communicate about technical issues because : as said just before.
Most of them don't even read this forum to reply to questions. They have the questions ....

If your installation consists of a basic Centos 6.4 install (32 or 64 bitrs ?) then there is a source - the main centos.org site. All is there. OVH(KS) doesn't change (much) when they propose a OS to install (exception : the R3 ..... )

tio_pepe
18/02/2016, 15h45
Accidentally i removed files in /usr/local/bin, i kind of remember there were three scripts but no longer remember its names, would someone with the same custom kimsufi OS kindly list the files for me since they don't belong to any installed package?

Much appreciated