We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Want to order server, but....

nowwhat
24/05/2016, 14h43
Citation Envoyé par h22turbo
So... you can only have 1 IP address on your dedicated server? That doesn't make sense??
KS is a "training server", so ONE IPv4 (and ONE IPv6) will do - and delivered as advertised https://www.kimsufi.com/en/about-ks/
More serious usage (or training concerning multiple IPv4 - IPv6) needs a SYS or better.

losan
24/05/2016, 08h35
Hi,

in Kimsufi you can only have 1 IP address. If you need more than 1 IP you should check So you Start line (it allows up to 16 IPs without monthly fee but with one time activation fee per IP).

Losan.

h22turbo
24/05/2016, 04h37
ummm???

....and I just read this in the FAQ

How do I add IP addresses to a Kimsufi server?

It's not possible to add additional IP addresses to a Kimsufi server.
So... you can only have 1 IP address on your dedicated server? That doesn't make sense??

h22turbo
24/05/2016, 04h31
Hello!

I want to order a dedicated server (KS-3C). I also need to register a domain name (a .biz domain) and also need to buy an additional IP address. The website and order form is very confusing. I'm in USA and have to translate the website and order form.

How can I add the .biz domain name and the additional ip address to my order? I also want to pay everything up for 12 months.... all at one time.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks,
David