We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server is suspended

noctambule
15/07/2016, 22h07
Hi guys,

It looks like my server is wiped and kimsufi support is ignoring my tickets since it has been almost 4 days they didn’t answer any of my questions. What can I do?

Long story short, in the first place, my server is suspended since the automatic payment system didn’t to get the money from the credit card. Then I have ordered two times and the transfer of the money was successful since I could see the details of the activities on my bank account. I have opened a ticket and requested the further investigation about the situation and Kimsufi support said that “Right now i'm asking my biling service to check you your account to see what is blocking.” And will inform me about the situation. But after a few days, the ticket is closed and my server was not listed on my account even thought there were two good commands from my credit card.

I have opened a new ticket about the situation but they seem like ignoring my tickets since it has been almost 4 days they didn’t answer any of my questions.

And now I am totally lost. I would really much appreciated any help.