We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Microsoft Windows Templates - Kimsufi/Sys/OVH

ADarkPassenger
17/11/2016, 16h48
Citation Envoyé par Bambooz
Before messing with the templates to make them "OVH-compatible", how about configuring your download servers so that they don't randomly drop the connection after anywhere between 1MB and 3GB of transferred data...?!

Tried downloading various images. None of the downloads completed, some even refused to start or restart/continue (connection refused and/or SSL erros). This is beyond useless..
Apologies for not responding sooner!

We monitor our mirrors continually to ensure uptime and performance. We aren't aware of any issues previously or currently that would be effecting the installation speed to your Kimsufi/Online.net/etc. server especially if you are using a mirror in the same datacenter.

We presently have two mirrors online.

1) OVH Canada
2) Online.net France

In the event you are still experiencing issues please create a thread in our forums (www.whatuptime.com) providing the requested information in the sticky thread so we may assist you.

Bambooz
14/10/2016, 08h54
Before messing with the templates to make them "OVH-compatible", how about configuring your download servers so that they don't randomly drop the connection after anywhere between 1MB and 3GB of transferred data...?!

Tried downloading various images. None of the downloads completed, some even refused to start or restart/continue (connection refused and/or SSL erros). This is beyond useless..

ADarkPassenger
03/10/2016, 08h07
Hi Everyone,

I have been building templates for Online.net's Personal Range (SC 2016 & XC 2016) and plan to begin working to ensure they are fully compatible with OVH's various line of dedicated servers (OVH/SYS/KIMSUFI).

Guides Here - https://www.whatuptime.com

I am reaching out to the community here to see if anyone is willing to test the current templates out on their servers and report back if they are successful with the installation. The installation of the templates will be nearly identical to the Online.net guides already built, only using Kimsufi rescue system.

Once I have confirmed the templates are compatible I plan to create additional tutorials specifically for Kimsufi servers (proper screenshots, etc.)

Anyone willing to give it a shot?