We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Problem with dedicated server

nowwhat
20/11/2016, 23h37
Hardware test ?

Strange, the rescue mode should have worked.

creepydamn
20/11/2016, 18h44
All have been fixed. Admins helped. Ty for help

nowwhat
19/11/2016, 21h15
Citation Envoyé par creepydamn
So my next step was login to SSH
And there is problem when i try log in with PuTTy i give ip and port number (all good) there is error : "PuTTy fatal error, network error: Connection Refused.".
Wat is your Putty version number ?

I made ticked and gave password for support he also couldnt log in to ssh.
Don't - much faster solution exists.

But, if you think you have a hardware failure, use the "rescue mode" - test your server (hardware) and while your at it, mount your partitions, 'chroot' into it (no password needed), and SET your password

So kimsufi gave me a bad dedicated server right?
YOU tell US. We can't know that.
See above how to find out.
The server was tested just before it was delivered to you.

Iam waiting answer from admin but still no answer. I bought it couple days ago, i am loosing money, please answer me asap and replace my dedicated server or sth.
Note : KS wil never ever help you with software issue.
They do so when hardware fails .... open a ticket for that in the Manager (and past all the details the hardware test gave you).
Of course, no after sales during the weekends ....

edit : another test : because you didn't INIT your server yet, install a standard OS like Debian. Do nt those the one with the gadgets and tools, just the bare OS). That always (should) works.
If noy : yell ... and wait ...

creepydamn
19/11/2016, 19h12
Hello. I bought a server KS-4A Core™ i7-920 about 4 days ago.
And i installed OS
DirectAdmin (CentOS 6)

So my next step was login to SSH
And there is problem when i try log in with PuTTy i give ip and port number (all good) there is error : "PuTTy fatal error, network error: Connection Refused."

I made ticked and gave password for support he also couldnt log in to ssh.

So kimsufi gave me a bad dedicated server right?
Iam waiting answer from admin but still no answer. I bought it couple days ago, i am loosing money, please answer me asap and replace my dedicated server or sth.