We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

CoreOS - is it possible

dinth
25/11/2016, 17h26
Citation Envoyé par janus57
Hello,

ask the support to know, i don't know the requirment of CoreOS, but your KS-4C have VT-X and NOT VT-D

Other option see that : https://bbrks.me/coreos-dedicated-server-setup/

Cordialement, janus57
It seems that Kimsufi doesnt offer CoreOS after all.
That's the reply i received from OVH
Can anyone help me choosing a different diistro which will be best for running Docker containers?
Unfortunately I do not have experiences with Docker, so I am not able to help you with this.
You can ask on our Kimsufi forum, there is many customers, who should be able to help you with this.

janus57
24/11/2016, 01h14
Hello,

Do you know which ones are?
ask the support to know, i don't know the requirment of CoreOS, but your KS-4C have VT-X and NOT VT-D

Other option see that : https://bbrks.me/coreos-dedicated-server-setup/

Cordialement, janus57

dinth
23/11/2016, 23h58
Citation Envoyé par janus57
Hello,

is you server compatible with coreos ?

Since it don't show up in your manager, it can be server are not compatible.

Cordialement, janus57
Ohh i didnt know that some servers are compatible and some are not.
Do you know which ones are?
Ive got KS-4C but if it's not compatible then probably i will need to change it.

janus57
23/11/2016, 19h17
Hello,

is you server compatible with coreos ?

Since it don't show up in your manager, it can be server are not compatible.

Cordialement, janus57

dinth
23/11/2016, 16h29
Hi. I need to install CoreOS on my Kimsufi.
Here i found that CoreOS should now be available as one of systems which can be installed from panel. Unfortunately that's not the case, there's no CoreOS option at least not in my panel.
After some time playing with the panel i found that i can actually create custom installation template with CoreOS, but again - even if i create it, i cannot (or dont know how to) install it.
Also tried older guides on manual installation - but after this the server doesnt boot at all, neither in hard disk, nor Rescue mode.
I cannot believe that such a huge hosting provider doesnt offer CoreOS servers.

Kind regards,
Michal