We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server do not restart

nowwhat
29/11/2016, 00h57
Citation Envoyé par Devil75
UPDATE: after a ram test the server is crashed... I remain waiting for your kind feedback about this problem because I can not do anything!
Open a ticket in your Manager - mention that your server is in rescue mode - that you can't finish the hardware when it's testing RAM.

Devil75
28/11/2016, 16h09
UPDATE: after a ram test the server is crashed... I remain waiting for your kind feedback about this problem because I can not do anything!

Devil75
28/11/2016, 14h43
Good morning,
After many attempts to restart my machine (RBX5 - Rack: 45E24 - Server ID: 357538), I could not understand where is the Boot Block and the problem... from the logs in "Customer system rescue" mode I can not identify the problem and where it lock of the rastart and I need your help for reading the boot step on the monitor (screenshot?) and any error that appears in it. I am willing to pay any extraordinary intervention from your technician for this incident and the urgency and can work directly on my machine. If necessary I can provide any ssh login information and any other information you may need in order to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards.
Luigi

p.s.: sorry for my multi tickets but there is a problem with your tickets system.