We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New server disapperaed

nowwhat
20/02/2017, 13h28
Citation Envoyé par lowis
What I think is that kimsufi is a good solution if you really don't need the server. 120 secs delivery is false, support and communication with the client is slow and, after all, delivery is unsuccessful.
This is sad : paying for a server, and have to wait for it because "they" sold it already.
Billions of lines of code, this shouldn't happen.

.....Anyway, I'll wait for this server, but my production environment definetly is not going with Kimsufi.
Read carefully : Kimsufi: who for and what for? from here : https://www.kimsufi.com/en/
You got that right.
Never ever 'produce' with a KS. You will regret it.

Its a nice server to 'train' or 'host everything as long as it is not essential'.

Btw : I shifted to SYS a long time ago => just great.

lowis
20/02/2017, 12h50
After all, I received this message:

We apologize for late answer.

Your order was paid correctly, but currently there are no available servers (the type you ordered) in our datacenter.
As soon as new servers will be installed there, one of them will be automatically assigned to you and you will be notified by an email.

We apologize for delay.

What I think is that kimsufi is a good solution if you really don't need the server. 120 secs delivery is false, support and communication with the client is slow and, after all, delivery is unsuccessful.
Anyway, I'll wait for this server, but my production environment definetly is not going with Kimsufi.

Dragoboss
15/02/2017, 10h26
Not losing hope is the right step to take.
Make sure you also check your email (including spam folder) to see if you've received an email asking for identification verification.
This appears to be something they sometimes ask for.

I myself had sent this without being asked right after ordering to make sure they wouldn't have to wait for me to send it as soon as they started reviewing my purchase.
Then again, for me it still took them a few days. I ordered on a Saturday, received my server on the next Wednesday. 5 days, 3 if excluding the weekend days.
I was okay with it because I was not in a hurry...

Good luck, hope your server gets delivered soon!

lowis
15/02/2017, 09h58
Citation Envoyé par Dragoboss
Happened to me before I received my server as well.
It disappeared after I received an email that they started processing the server.

If you want you can post a ticket through the control panel and hope for a response.
My guess is your server will arrive in about 2 days at most, but that is no guarantee.

KimSufi staff doesn't check the forum anymore.
Not the European forums at least.
Thank you very much for your response.
I wont lose the hope... I opened a ticket yesterday, but they still have not answered. I didn't know kimsufi staff doesn't check the forum, but you are faster than them!
Thank you very much again,

Dragoboss
14/02/2017, 20h09
HI,

I ordered a server yesterday and pay for it, but today, after "being processed" it has disappeared from my "Tasks" tab. Where can I find my server? Is this normal? Should I do something special? Just wait? Order it again?

Order number 64274057

Thank you very much in advanced.
Happened to me before I received my server as well.
It disappeared after I received an email that they started processing the server.

If you want you can post a ticket through the control panel and hope for a response.
My guess is your server will arrive in about 2 days at most, but that is no guarantee.

KimSufi staff doesn't check the forum anymore.
Not the European forums at least.

lowis
14/02/2017, 15h28
HI,

I ordered a server yesterday and pay for it, but today, after "being processed" it has disappeared from my "Tasks" tab. Where can I find my server? Is this normal? Should I do something special? Just wait? Order it again?

Order number 64274057

Thank you very much in advanced.